19 Mar 2023
Full-Time File Clerk – Bocaue
Many other types of paper are created by File Clerks, and this includes letters and invoices as well as other related documents like statements and receipts. Form letters requesting supplies, requisition spreadsheets, flow charts, and work documents, as well as envelopes and other mail pieces, are all processed by this employee. Verifies existing records, publishes information to records or ledgers, and provides equipment. People who answer the phone or route phone calls to the right people may help customers with common concerns or complaints.
Job Title : File Clerk
Location : Bocaue, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 18.03 per hour.
Company : Sciolex Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Perform statistical analysis, develop spreadsheets, and update flow charts on a regular basis.
- There are several clerical and typing chores associated with processing various office documents, such as form letters and purchase orders, that this individual handles. This individual additionally double-checks the envelopes that are mailed out.
- Answers phones, redirects calls, or takes correct and comprehensive messages. Greets callers and supports them with common concerns or complaints.
- Calculates a client’s income and the number of hours of care for which he or she is entitled, and then issues the appropriate documentation to that client in order to maintain their eligibility.
- All parts of file management are handled in an accurate and private way by the File Clerk, who works under direct supervision.
- Managing client applications as well as doing policy reviews to check whether particular conditions are handled ensures that rules and procedures are being followed. carries out an inquiry to confirm the truth of claims.
- Data should be compiled, sorted, and checked for correctness before it is submitted into the system. Find and fix data input problems or notify supervisors of their existence. Errors may be found by comparing the data with the originals or by entering it again in the verification format.
- Data from source documents like canceled checks, sales reports, or invoices may be entered into particular data fields using keyboards or scanners. Tapes and disks may also be used to store data for future use.
- Analyzing and updating old records, as well as purchasing new equipment, confirms the accuracy and currency of the data.
- The responsibility of swiftly and correctly preserving confidential documents is on your shoulders.
- Employers that are adept at handling personnel of varied personalities, looks and communication styles will be more likely to succeed.
- Precision and precise attention to detail are essential while working under tight deadlines.
- In order to write reports, timetables, and other required documents, one must be able to type on a computer keyboard.
- A high school certificate or GED; one to three months of relevant experience and/or training; or an equivalent blend; or a combination of education and experience; are all acceptable options.
- To be able to do this job well, you need to know about accounting, database, internet, inventory, spreadsheet, and word processing software, as well as order processing and payroll systems.