19 Mar 2023
Full-Time File Clerk/Office Assistant – Jirjā
We are seeking a diligent File Clerk to oversee the proper sequencing and filing of our documents, as well as to collect tracking information in electronic systems. The File Clerk collects paperwork from internal departments and organizes it chronologically, numerically, alphabetically, and according to topic matter. To achieve success, you should have a firm grasp of the critical nature of precise filling and a strategy for maintaining accurate records. Candidates that are focused, organized, and thorough are preferred.
Job Title : File Clerk/Office Assistant
Location : Jirjā, Sūhāj, Egypt
Salary : $ 21.51 per hour.
Company : Allen School of Health Sciences
Job Type : Full-Time
- Verifies rules and procedures are being followed by maintaining client applications as well as doing policy evaluations to see whether specific circumstances are addressed. Verifies the validity of assertions by conducting an investigation.
- does the clerical and typing work required to prepare various office documents, such as form letters and purchase orders. This individual also double-checks the envelopes that are sent out, as well.
- It is essential that every data be thoroughly sorted and checked before entering the system. An mistake in data entry may be repaired or you can notify your supervisors of any problems you find. Using a validation template or cross-checking the data against the source document might help you find any mistakes.
- It is important to make sure that all details in the report are correct and up-to-date before releasing any new equipment.
- responsibilities include greeting and assisting customers with a variety of issues, such as general complaints or concerns.
- There is an estimate made of the client’s income and he or she is given the amount of hours of care they are entitled to. When it comes to maintaining their eligibility, customers may be asked for the right documentation.
- Prepares flow charts and updates them on a regular basis, creates spreadsheets and work papers, and does statistical analysis.
- read source documents like canceled checks and sales reports and enter data into specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for future use by typing on a keyboard or scanning them.
- Establish and manage personal and secret business files with efficiency and accuracy as a possible responsibility.
- File Clerks need direct supervision since they are in charge of ensuring that all parts of file administration are handled appropriately and discreetly in accordance with company policy.
- One to three months of experience and/or training in a related field, or a combination thereof, is necessary for a GED or high school diploma.
- When working under time constraints, precision and meticulous attention to detail are vital attributes.
- Ability to interact with individuals with different personalities, looks, as well as communication styles is essential.
- To produce reports, schedules, and other documentation, you’ll need to know how to utilize a computer keyboard.
- Accounting, database administration, the internet, inventory management, spreadsheet and word processing software, order processing and payroll systems are just a few of the many skills you’ll need.