19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Financial Analyst – Suez
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO), who reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and is a member of the senior management team, is responsible for the planning, implementation, and administration of all finance and accounting activities.
Job Title : Financial Analyst
Location : Suez, Al-Suways, Egypt
Salary : $ 55.6 per hour.
Company : The Y (YMCA)
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is critical to develop a financial strategy and plan.
- You should be knowledgeable with the Microsoft Office Suite as well as ERP systems, notably Microsoft AX.
- The number of years you have spent in this career will decide your salary.
- It is necessary to have direct financial and accounting experience, preferably in the industrial business.
- Excellent communication, management, analytical, and technology skills are all required.
- The fundamentals of accounting should be fully comprehended.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required for this position.
- Develop a long-term financial plan with the aid of the Finance Committee and the CEO.
- In charge of subsidiary integration as well as consolidated financial reporting for the Cooperative.
- It’s vital to be a self-starter who can roll up their sleeves and get things done. who is flexible, self-motivated, and willing to work with others.
- A background in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) is required.
- In person, on the phone, and in writing, you must have these communication abilities.
- It’s a good idea to have a CPA qualification.
- It is essential to have a basic understanding of (IT) information technology, shipping, and facilities management.
- It is necessary to have experience with financial accounting systems and databases.