19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Financial Controller/Finance Manager – Alexandria
You’ll lead and direct Accounting. This involves developing, improving, and executing the company’s accounting procedures and operations, establishing and managing an Accounting team, and offering important information and new policies to enhance Forward Financing’s performance. Your involvement in controlling all accounting activities will be vital to moving our purpose forward and helping expand the company.
Job Title : Financial Controller/Finance Manager
Location : Alexandria, Al-Iskandariyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 39.3 per hour.
Company : Confidential Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- As required, study, develop, and execute Finance Department projects, such as software and system installation and other departmental or firm-wide enhancements.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local legal obligations by researching old and new pieces of law, predicting new pieces of legislation, enforcing adherence to regulations, submitting financial reports, and providing advice to management on appropriate courses of action.
- Performs reviews and analyses of the budget as well as the financial reports, as well as creates and makes revisions and suggestions for the financial plan. Provide internal management and the parent firm with information and outcomes, as well as communicate and distribute them.
- To ensure that all of the gear is in excellent functioning order, this position is responsible for establishing preventive maintenance standards, evaluating new equipment, and negotiating service contracts.
- Executes investigations in the areas of research and analysis, resulting in reports that include assessments of profitability and return on investment, as well as cost data comparisons to support findings and recommendations.
- In order to guarantee compliance with all internal and external regulations and mandates, the organization must establish and maintain effective accounting controls that meet these requirements.
- Creates proper revenue recognition and expense accrual accounting methods that are sufficient to enable successful asset management for the organization.
- Plans, oversees, and aids the team in conducting daily, weekly, and monthly accounting procedures to accurately record, categorize, and regulate financial transactions.
- Responds to specific reports and interpretations of financial results and associated systems, as well as possible issue areas, as requested by Property Management at all levels.
- Working together with internal constituents as well as external tax advisors will allow you to ensure that the process of submitting tax returns and distributing quarterly tax payments is carried out in a timely way and accurately. This should be done with the needs of the municipal, state, and federal governments all being taken into mind.
- It helps financial personnel achieve their goals by providing coaching, counseling and punishing as well as by planning, monitoring and assessing their work results.
- Those who are proactive are self-starters who are able to handle problems on their own without needing to be constantly supervised by others. Proactive people take initiative. Constantly looks for additional responsibilities while simultaneously soliciting and reacting to constructive criticism.
- A degree in accounting that is at least four years long or experience that is comparable is necessary, as well as at least five years of experience in accounting or a topic linked to accounting, with at least one year spent in a supervisory position.
- A minimum of ten years of accounting, auditing, and financial expertise is necessary, as well as a proven understanding of accounting concepts and corporate taxes.
- To be considered for this job, you must have a bachelor’s degree in one of these fields: economics, accounting, or finance. Consideration is given to those who have a master’s degree or other professional certifications (such as a CPA or CMA).