18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Freelance Creative Writer – Iseyin
This position requires an experienced freelance writer who has a knack for writing clear, succinct content and a love of both narrative and technology. Are you a computer and language nerd? We’d want to know whether you’ve had any previous expertise turning difficult concepts into clear, engaging writing. It’s time for you to apply for this position!
Job Title : Freelance Creative Writer
Location : Iseyin, Oyo, Nigeria
Salary : $ 26.9 per hour.
Company : Tripexpert
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examining current events in the domains of personal finance, insurance, and autos and real estate in-depth and verifying the facts, On all digital media channels, according to our brand guidelines.
- Produce captivating language that is also grammatically accurate by adhering to all guidelines and standards (including keyword usage and density) Research allocated topics to identify and synthesize relevant information for the reader.
- You will do in-depth research and write engaging articles for parents and teachers on issues related to the mental health, development, and behavior of children ages 5 to 10.
- Weekly thought leadership blog topics and short-form posts to increase traffic, educate website visitors and a developing social media community, and demystify child development via social, emotional, and cognitive learning.
- Creating monthly batches of material for specific customers, which may include blogs, resource sites, category pages, product pages, eBooks, and other sorts of online text.
- Prepare research papers for publication in scholarly journals by doing academic research, communicating with the team on the inside, and revising the papers you’ve written. Oncology and somatic mutations may be researched and written about in scholarly papers, and then published online.
- Story ideas may be pitched to fit into a variety of coverage categories throughout the site, including (but not limited to) pop culture, current news, television, movies, books, social media roundups, celebrity lists, travel, and lifestyle topics.
- Create smart and compelling short- and long-form content that fulfills strategic goals, with projects ranging from blog posts to infographics, ebooks, product briefings, customer tales, video scripts, and emails.
- Self-editing skills – we will provide onboarding and modest editorial help but anticipate postings to need little editing. Take edits at will.
- Writing entertaining and informative editorial material to enlighten and assist our readers make financial choices.
- any degree, especially a bachelor’s degree in a writing-intensive field such as English (e.g. Journalism, Communications, English Literature, Media, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, etc)
- 2+ years of B2B tech writing experience. With SEO and marketing content development experience,
- Excellent writing skills are crucial, particularly using style, tone, and voice to appeal to your audience. A strong eye for detail; the ability to conduct thorough inquiries.
- A passion for new technology and strong research skills in a wide range of media are necessary. Candidates must have cover letter and content samples.
- Professional interviews to create product-focused and thought-leadership blogs for personas