Full-Time Front Office Assistant – Sehore
If we want to provide exceptional customer service and be successful in our locations, we need a Front Office Assistant that is energetic and optimistic. Helping medical professionals and welcoming patients are all part of the job description for a Front Office Assistant. We’d love to have you on board if you’re a team player with good interpersonal skills and the capacity to juggle several jobs. You’ll need to work in a clinical environment to accomplish this job. Because of the relatively low noise level, infectious diseases and blood-borne illnesses are feasible. To do this job, you must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds. The working hours may vary depending on the location, the quantity of patients, and the demands of the company.
Job Title : Front Office Assistant
Location : Sehore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 18.54 per hour.
Company : The Salvation Army
Job Type : Full-Time
- This job is to screen and direct visitors through the institution’s front office using Covid-19 technology.
- Some office workers may be expected to do additional responsibilities. These may include tasks like as copying and distributing messages, creating spreadsheets, or entering data into a computer.
- Analytical reports are generated and data from analysts is entered into the computer system for the development of the final, client-ready, report. According to department managers and/or office managers, reports are created in order of importance.
- Distribution of faxes, inter-office forms, questions, and other communications to the appropriate members of the staff.
- Maintains a regular and timely work schedule in accordance with company policy, the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local laws.
- Accuracy in working together as a team and helping others when needed.
- Perform any extra or miscellaneous tasks that the management team asks you to do, as long as you know and can do them.
- Assess and maintain the competence of front office workers. Recognize and resolve performance concerns in collaboration with the Supervisor and/or Practice Manager.
- People who work in this job need to be able to do a lot of different things at the same time, such as answer phones and take messages.
- Be sure that policies, processes, value statements, and Commitment to Excellence standards are being followed and ensured in accordance with the company’s and department-specific policies.
- This role requires a complete vaccination against COVID-19. UnitedHealth Group will need proof of vaccination prior to employing any new workers as a matter of policy in order to comply with all relevant federal, state, and local regulations.
- Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and Word fluency, are essential, as as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A typing speed of roughly 30 wpm is required, as is the ability to effectively demonstrate competent use of a practice management computer system.
- At least six months of experience managing computer systems, tools, and technologies such as Microsoft Office, point of sale (POS), electronic medical record (EMR), or practice management and invoicing systems
- Ability to form and maintain good working connections with coworkers, departments, and the general public.