19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Full Stack (Java) Engineer – Al-Minyā
We’re seeking for a Java Software Engineer and want to know whether you believe you’d be a good fit. As a Java Software Engineer, you’ll use cutting-edge frameworks and technologies to design next-generation voice application solutions. As a member of the Engineering team, you will design, construct, and deliver application solutions for the company’s growing list of Fortune 500 clients using advanced speech and Java technologies such as the Spring framework.
Job Title : Full Stack (Java) Engineer
Location : Al-Minyā, Al-Minyā, Egypt
Salary : $ 68.02 per hour.
Company : Jobot
Job Type : Full-Time
- Participate in research and development for product development and system engineering.
- Do customer demonstrations and briefings to ensure programme success.
- Develop innovative solutions with the assistance of the Project Manager and engineering.
- Participate at all stages of the development process.
- System development, requirements analysis, and technical documentation are all part of the job.
- high-level system monitoring, optimization, and performance modification
- Ensure that the designs adhere to the specifications.
- Create unit tests and well-designed, testable code.
- Developing high-volume, low-latency apps for mission-critical systems.
- At the customer’s location, give technical assistance for the products.
- Agile/Scrum development processes are something you should be familiar with.
- In Object-Oriented programming, programming and design skills are required.
- Experience with Java for at least 3 years is required.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field is essential.
- You’re undoubtedly already familiar with the concept of event-driven programming.