19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Global Games Editorial Lead – Naga
The Content Creator’s job is to write and post different kinds of content, like blogs, articles, e-books, and social media posts, on our company’s website. The Content Creator will also work with our Graphics lead to make marketing materials for our products. In the end, you will help us reach our target audience and keep in touch with our clients by giving them online information about our company, products, and services that is both useful and interesting.
Job Title : Global Games Editorial Lead
Location : Naga, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 22.45 per hour.
Company : Always Write Productions & Bad Seed Picture Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Managers and developers in digital marketing work to ensure the website is kept up to date and the needs of the business are met. Make sure your online assignments are completed on schedule as well.
- Be the client’s brand’s public face and make sure that all projects are done in their style and voice. Keep the Creative Director and your Motion Graphics, Graphic Design, and Creative Operations coworkers informed about your progress.
- Weekly, create two new pieces of content (Blog post, video, or other media), Develop a content strategy that encompasses all brands and media Develop and raise awareness of your brand using a variety of marketing techniques.
- You will pick templates, components, and modules, add/edit content (copy, photos, video, tags, SEO metadata) to construct web pages based on brand requirements and stakeholder feedback.
- Experts can interpret video scripts that aren’t overly formal. Producing premium commodities, such as eBooks and handbooks, has a lot of advantages. Creating marketing materials such as advertising and emails, among other things
- In order to satisfy the criteria of your position, work with a copywriter one-on-one. Always be on the lookout for new ways to reach out to our clients and keep them informed. As a team, collaborate on client presentations and informational materials.
- There is an audience for email. Creating a newsletter that includes headlines, information, advertisements, and call-to-actions. Monitor and control all marketing communications.
- The usage of SEO should be used for tiles, features, and descriptions. Listings and keywords must be optimized for ratings and sales. Examine Seller Central platforms to confirm that items are selling and receiving positive ratings.
- Follow predetermined standards and templates to produce weekly mailings. Begin by thoroughly researching the show’s content, marketing goals, production timetable, and deadlines.
- Editing the work of experts, When it comes to style, grammar, and readability, Editing the material to better fit our marketing plan, Creating new material, Composing articles
- Prioritization skills Attentiveness to detail, business acumen, personal accountability and drive for results are just few of the qualities this person has.
- The target audience’s opinions may be gleaned via storytelling and the production of new ideas. Using social media and digital video platforms has become a necessity in today’s world. Having the ability to create relevant data.
- ability to identify effective solutions to management difficulties This post calls for a bachelor’s degree in a related field. The capacity to generate well-written, high-quality content.
- 2to 5 years of professional experience Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, proficiency with Adobe Suite and motion graphics editing software. Required to provide a portfolio of designs
- Prior Hubspot experience is helpful but not essential. Speaking and writing well Having a reliable time management plan juggling several responsibilities while adhering to arbitrary time constraints