19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Global Product Specialist – Lantawan
A Solution Specialist is a member of our team that delivers world-class knowledge to our clients while supporting their Time Management product. Providing in-depth research and fast resolutions/workarounds for client difficulties in areas such as: time sheet calculations, pay rules, interfaces, leave management, shift patterns, and scheduling, you play a critical part in supporting our entire solution.
Job Title : Global Product Specialist
Location : Lantawan, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 16.09 per hour.
Company : W. L. Gore & Associates
Job Type : Part-Time
- Every month, we take a look at what we have to offer. KOBs’ content is rehashed and of poor quality.
- Knowledge of related product offerings, scope documentation, and department policies and procedures is essential in order to provide appropriate client solutions.
- Contribute to the success of the go-to-market strategy for mass solution adoption by distilling massive volumes of information into concise product documentation that can be utilized both internally and externally.
- In order to get a good picture of the market, competitors, customers, and distribution methods for a product, this person helps.
- Back orders, discontinuations, replacements, and product transitions are all initiatives that she leads. Works with the Operations team to coordinate and convey the project strategy.
- Participate in the development and prioritization of the advertising solutions product road map as the ‘voice of the client’.
- Excellent customer service with a high degree of customer satisfaction and technical competence is provided to both internal and external customers
- Technical assistance and repair of the company’s goods may include travel to client locations, where the technician may perform repairs, assist/direct customers with repairs, or start-up products.
- as one of the many specialists involved in the introduction of a new product, For example, you may be requested to provide client presentations on a regular basis, in addition to controlling SKU and price, as well as reviewing ROI models.
- Ownership of problems from the initial customer contact until call resolution, which includes aiding with appropriate escalations and providing updates to the consumer.
- Prior experience in an online advertising job and knowledge of advertising products and ad serving technologies are required.
- Capability of efficiently absorbing and communicating complicated technological topics to a non-technical audience
- When the project’s priorities change rapidly, you need the ability to adapt quickly.
- The ability to work well in a team, have a good attitude, and be enthusiastic about delivering World Class Customer Service are all assets.
- It is vital to be in excellent physical and mental health in addition to having a strong sense of humour in order to be successful. In addition, the capacity to stand for extended periods of time is required.