19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Global Treasury Analyst – Peñablanca
The company’s global banking, investing, and borrowing programs, as well as risk management systems, will require the services of a Treasurer. The ideal candidate will work as part of a larger Finance team to manage the company’s cash flow, ensuring that there is enough cash to perform everyday operations, satisfy financial commitments, and support business growth. On a worldwide scale, this individual will be in charge of risk, credit, collections, and insurance activities for the organization.
Job Title : Global Treasury Analyst
Location : Peñablanca, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 16.21 per hour.
Company : Oregon State Treasury
Job Type : Full-Time
- If you have any active electronic banking accounts, you should close them. To the newly established domain, add more users and responsibilities.
- Additional large initiatives in the areas of service quality, productivity, process simplification, digitalization, and harmonization will be started and lead as needed.
- Create a cross-currency notional pooling system to pool worldwide funds in a legal and tax-efficient way. Automatic sweeps from local accounts will be possible because to same-day worldwide money access.
- Prepare monthly and annual cash flow predictions, as well as short- and long-term cash management plans.
- To increase performance, creativity, problem solving, and outcomes, organization must be able to engage effectively and constructively with all levels of employees, management, and other agencies.
- Select a cash management bank as needed by certain businesses. Accounts, as well as an electronic banking platform, can be established. Users can be established and allocated responsibilities and levels of power.
- Establishes and maintains solid, long-term banking partnerships while assuring efficient and cost-effective financial operations.
- Evaluates, advises on, and implements funding sources, investment opportunities, and financial instruments in order to achieve the organization’s financial and treasury goals.
- Statistical abilities, such as regression analysis and correlation/causal calculations, are necessary for the Applicant.
- Define and produce cost, quality, and speed indicators related to the processes in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Superior treasury knowledge, both locally and worldwide, is required for a candidate to boost his or her chances of being hired.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and collaborate with various management levels.
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, accounting, or a related quantitative field is required.
- Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Understanding how to use financial software platforms is critical.