19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Graphic Designer I – Meerut
Researching, planning, designing, and implementing graphic design and technical illustration for a variety of deliverables, including hard copy and online assets, are among the responsibilities. This position entails designing and implementing designs for a variety of creative projects, including advertisements, magazines, event displays, collateral, and more. The Graphic Designer collaborates with project owners, vendors, and other designers to achieve business requirements while maintaining high quality control and timely project delivery.
Job Title : Graphic Designer I
Location : Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 17.72 per hour.
Company : Univision Management Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintaining internet pages, blogs, social media websites, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, graphic design, artwork, and infographics, as well as offering desktop publishing and presentation support, is required of the applicant.
- Develop effective creative in collaboration with the marketing team and management to support talent engagement activities.
- The candidate must be able to generate educational/factual content for print, online, and social media campaigns.
- Excellent design and organizational skills, as well as the ability to operate in a team, complete work on time and on budget, pay great attention to detail, and juggle multiple jobs and projects, are all desirable qualities.
- External printing of planned and produced printed content approved by the Marketing and Communications Manager is coordinated.
- Ensure that images and logos are used correctly in all internal and external communications. Before being used, all internal graphics, as well as any variations from the aesthetics, shall be reviewed and/or approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Design and produce promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner advertisements, and social media photographs in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Assemble various aspects of a design, such as branding programs, according to the art director’s specifications.
- Select the most appropriate ways for producing the desired visual effects and give recommendations for methods and materials to accomplish them.
- With over four years of professional graphic design experience and established project management abilities.
- Strong PC abilities and program knowledge, with a preference for MS Excel, Hyperion, and SAP.
- Understanding of web-based collaboration tools.
- The applicant must be familiar with the use of these programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat).
- Extensive experience with illustrating concepts by creating a rough layout of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, obtaining concept approval by submitting a rough layout for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.
- An approved bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications. If the candidate possesses a related Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from an approved institution or a high school diploma or equivalent, as well as at least ten (10) years of recent experience in visual information and graphics design, the bachelor’s degree may be waived.