Full-Time Graphic Designer Production – Sumisip
We’re looking for a freelance Graphic Designer to join our creative team on a contract basis. While adhering to our employer value statement and brand guidelines, you will develop a number of materials. Presentations and educational materials, print and digital advertising, social media campaigns, event posters and flyers, website visuals, and video content all fall under this category. You will work on a number of short- and long-term initiatives with our marketing team and vendor partners, reporting to the Manager of Brand and Creative Services. The ideal candidate is a proactive individual who can process, react to, and solve problems as they arise in a collaborative atmosphere while working under tight deadlines. In addition, the candidate should have strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
Job Title : Graphic Designer Production
Location : Sumisip, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 17.19 per hour.
Company : HireArt
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintaining web pages, blogs, social networking websites, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, graphic design, artwork, and infographics, as well as offering desktop publishing and presentation support are all required skills.
- Excellent design and organizational abilities, the ability to work as part of a team, the ability to complete work on time and on budget, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to manage a variety of tasks and projects.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and management to develop effective creative to support talent engagement efforts.
- Ability to provide instructive and factual content for print, web, and social media campaigns.
- In coordination with cross-functional teams, design and produce promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner ads, and social media images.
- With over four years of professional graphic design experience and established project management abilities.
- Coordinate the printing of printed materials that have been designed, developed, and approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Choose the strategies that will best achieve the intended visual effects, and suggest methods and mediums for delivering the desired result.
- Assemble various parts of a design, such as branding programs, following the standards of the art director.
- Ensure that images and logos are used properly in all internal and external communications. All internal graphics, as well as any variations from the aesthetics, will be reviewed and/or approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager before being used.
- The applicant must be knowledgeable on how to use these programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat).
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications that has been approved. The bachelor’s degree may be waived if the candidate has a related Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from a recognized institution, or a high school diploma or equivalent, and at least ten (10) years of recent experience in visual information and graphics design.
- Knowledge of how to use web-based collaboration tools.
- Experiential knowledge of illustrating concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, obtaining concept approval by submitting rough layouts for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.
- Strong computer abilities and application knowledge are essential, with a preference for Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP.