19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Group Controller – Ujjain
The Financial Controller will assist the company’s financial performance and excellence. The Financial Controller will monitor the firm’s finances. We are looking for a seasoned leader, strong manager, and quick learner who can enhance current processes, drive growth, and help the firm expand effectively.
Job Title : Group Controller
Location : Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 37.23 per hour.
Company : Apollo Global Management, Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Establishes suitable revenue recognition and cost accrual methods that are adequate to keep firm assets under control.
- Responsible for the planning, supervision, and assistance of team members as they carry out daily, weekly, and monthly accounting operations in order to accurately record, categorize, and regulate financial transactions.
- Responds to Property Management’s particular report and interpretation requirements, as well as possible issue areas
- v Performs in-depth evaluations and analyses of both the budget and the financial reports, in addition to producing and generating recommendations and adjustments to the financial plan, as well as producing and generating financial reports. It is the responsibility of the internal management as well as the parent business to receive information and results, and it is also the responsibility of the internal management to guarantee that they are shared and distributed.
- Finance Department actions, such as the introduction of new software and systems and other departmental or firm-wide improvements, may be assisted by doing research, planning, and executing.
- Performs research and analytical investigations, resulting in reports that contain profitability analysis, return on investment analyses, cost analyses, comparative financial statistics, and informational data to back up results and suggestions.
- Makes sure that equipment works by setting up preventive maintenance needs and service contracts, keeping an inventory of equipment, and evaluating new equipment and methods.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory bodies’ requirements and directives, both internal and external, by putting in place and maintaining proper accounting controls.
- Supervise the tax return and quarterly tax distribution process, working with internal stakeholders and external tax advisors to ensure timely and correct completion in accordance with local, state, and federal government laws.
- Maintains federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying old and new pieces of law, forecasting new pieces of legislation, ensuring adherence to laws, filing financial reports, and advising management on suitable courses of action…
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting, or similar experience, or At least five years of accounting or similar expertise, including at least one year of supervisory experience.
- Coaching, counseling, and penalizing staff members are just some of the ways in which the finance department’s work results are supported.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in accounting, auditing, and financial management, as well as a knowledge with accounting concepts and corporate taxes.
- Self-starter who solves difficulties without continual supervision. Always wants more responsibility and acts on criticism.
- To be considered for this job, you must have a bachelor’s degree in one of these fields: economics, accounting, or finance. Consideration is given to those who have a master’s degree or other professional certifications (such as a CPA or CMA).