19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Halloween Parade Event, Female Reporter – Lapai
We’re on the lookout for reporters who can cover the many ways in which technology and business connect with other sectors, such as government, the environment, the entertainment industry, the food and beverage sector, and academia. The ability to compose profiles and features quickly is essential, and we’re on the lookout for such individuals. Want to offer a story idea? Please share your thoughts and explain how you would report on the story, who you would talk to, and what you hope to learn.
Job Title : Halloween Parade Event, Female Reporter
Location : Lapai, Niger, Nigeria
Salary : $ 19.53 per hour.
Company : Journalism Institute
Job Type : Full-Time
- The journalist will also be responsible for tracking donations, PACs, lobbying, conflicts of interest, and other areas where money plays a role in politics, as well as covering and finding stories related to these issues.
- Learn how to spot compelling arts stories and produce them for broadcast, the web, video, and audio podcasts.
- Check out stories that deal with marginalized groups, the creative process, and cultural traditions.
- As circumstances dictate, you may also be asked to take still photographs, shoot video, or shoot and produce on-camera video segments about your reporting.
- Maintain daily filing schedule, which may occasionally demand working on weekends and evenings.
- Collaborate closely with editors and content creators to develop strategies and plans that clearly describe your vision and approach to covering the arts.
- Incorporate the use of social media and other network sources into your distribution strategy.
- Talk with the local arts communities and constantly interact with the important stakeholders.
- The duties of this role include pitching story ideas and reporting on topics as needed. Your boss will be the managing editor.
- It would also require understanding online state and federal reporting systems, keeping an eye on and researching public disclosure forms, and submitting records request forms.
- basic expertise in audio production tools and methods or prior knowledge
- Having experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is a plus. An aptitude for social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter is highly desired.
- a command of the English language at a proficient level and the capacity to explain specialized concepts to a broad audience
- Bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience in professional journalism, with emphasis on arts coverage, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Capability to work independently and collaboratively, as well as to show oneself in a professional manner when representing the station.