19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Hospital Registrar/Front Desk Associate – Koko
We are looking for an active and highly driven Front Desk Associate to join our team.
Job Title : Hospital Registrar/Front Desk Associate
Location : Koko, Delta, Nigeria
Salary : $ 14.57 per hour.
Company : Broadway Gym Holdings LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Pay great attention, professionally, and consistently to members’ complaints.
- The entrance of new members, guests, and visitors should be met with a warm welcome and a thorough check-in process, and the departure of those people should be acknowledged properly.
- Systematic pre-registration for future bookings based on hotel price and discount programs should be implemented.
- Handling client service requires communication with courtesy van drivers as well as cleaning personnel, reservation, and maintenance workers.
- In this area of business, the ability to consistently provide exceptional customer service is crucial.
- Ascertain that all visitors’ registration and lodging requirements, including any special requests, are addressed.
- The position necessitates the placement of orders for office goods and services.
- Improve the connection with your customers by providing excellent service.
- Employees at the hotel should respond quickly to inquiries regarding the hotel’s facilities, services, and activities, as well as directions to nearby sites.
- People should be welcomed and greeted with a pleasant, courteous, and respectful tone of speech.
- Customer service experience in a hospital context is preferable, but not required.
- As a front-desk employee, he or she is a strong fit for the position.
- In order to be considered for a position, a candidate must be able to work nights and weekends, as well as throughout the week.
- the ability to build trust with customers and facilitate efficient conversation
- Suitable of lifting and moving gym equipment weighing between 15-20 lbs and up to 45 pounds on a daily basis.