19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Implementation Consultant – Supply Chain – Al-Manṣūrah
Consulting and software implementation services are offered to customers in the Residential, Commercial and Corporate real estate industries by the Implementation Consultant. Project management, business needs analysis, system setup, and user training and support are all aspects of this position. Most desirable are individuals who can demonstrate extensive expertise deploying industry-leading ERP solutions (such as MRI, Yardi, or RealPage).
Job Title : Implementation Consultant – Supply Chain
Location : Al-Manṣūrah, Al-Daqahliyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 32.65 per hour.
Company : Crowe
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintaining WBSs and a well-planned project schedule ensures that the project is completed on time and to specification.
- Creating blueprints for software projects, which includes defining the scope, assigning resources, establishing timelines, laying out communication tactics, and identifying testing and maintenance.
- Report to project stakeholders on a weekly basis on project progress, future week plans, and problems that need management and stakeholder attention to keep everyone up to date.
- It is vital to organize and oversee the implementation process since it enables the client to be kept informed of the planned completion dates of each step.
- Coordinate and lead Client User Testing, record and track test findings, ensure problems are handled in a timely way, and document and track test results;
- Supervise deployment in the first 60–90 days of a customer’s lifecycle to meet implementation key performance indicators. If a customer isn’t using the product much, contact them and give them tips on how to use it more. You should also look for areas of opportunity.
- Before deploying new processes, test new scripts, workflows, or other solutions. Project cooperation is necessary for more complicated account settings to assure success.
- The purpose of functional and technical subject matter experts (SMEs) working together is to collaborate between subject matter experts from both the business side (internal and external) in the creation of alternative solutions, as well as the effect on other processes and system priorities.
- Client tools and consultations, such as enablement, communications management, change management, and technical advice, are critical for customers to grasp.
- Adapting Company Solutions to suit the individual needs of the Client is a crucial component of the implementation process in order to develop a solution that works well for each client, giving value and improving growth potential.
- +5 years of relevant experience in implementation/onboarding/project management/customer success/relationship building/change management roles is required.
- Accepts major responsibility for project completion; effective ability to assist others in project completion via knowledge sharing; needs minimal supervision from a more senior manager.
- Setup testing, coordination and supervision of user testing, documenting and monitoring of test results, and quick issue resolution
- Develops alternative technical or business solutions with internal and external subject matter experts; advises on possibilities, risks, costs vs benefits, and influence on other business processes and system priorities.
- Bachelor’s degrees in business or similar subjects are preferred, but not essential.