19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Industrial Hygiene Consultant – Al-ʿĀmiriyyah
The Industrial Hygienist is responsible for identifying, eliminating, evaluating, and controlling workplace and environmental stressors and hazards that might lead to worker or community illness, poor health or well-being, or considerable discomfort and inefficiency.
Job Title : Industrial Hygiene Consultant
Location : Al-ʿĀmiriyyah, Al-Iskandariyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 38.17 per hour.
Company : Mount Sinai Health System
Job Type : Part-Time
- Communicate and execute initiatives to increase staff understanding of incident prevention, industrial hygiene and environmental regulations.
- The management of client public health emergencies includes reviewing specific workplaces to verify that prescribed risk reduction measures are in place, giving current data describing the state of workplaces, identifying procedures supplied and stressing relevant risks or trends..
- The assessment of ventilation includes a number of steps, including the selection and calibration of instruments, performance measurement, data processing, and comparison with relevant standards.
- Examine operational methods and other factors to make sure that everyone is safe, including consumers and workers alike. Proposes and coordinates measures in response to findings in reports,
- Monitor the completion of complete exposure assessments, industrial hygiene surveys and analysis, and the production of industrial hygiene reports.
- Develop and present Total Quality improvement initiatives, as well as IDEA and PACE programs, to demonstrate the attributes of Total Quality.
- An analytic method should be identified and the requisite analytic equipment selected and calibrated, as well as a laboratory interface established and sample programs carried out, which should comprise data processing and analysis.
- Workers’ characteristics, as well as process and risk information, should be included in hazard characterization in industrial and administrative workplaces.
- Based on a review of toxicological and safety data for the chemicals used in Tesla’s labs, give advice on how to regulate and analyze exposures to those chemicals.
- The use of current information on industrial hygiene laws, federal, state, and municipal regulations, as well as consultancy services for senior management and project officials
- Considerable experience evaluating and reducing dangers in order to ensure compliance with the BMBL, OSHA standards, and related guidelines and laws.
- A bachelor’s degree in Occupational Hygiene, Environmental Safety and Health, a scientific or engineering field, or any field relevant to the responsibilities of the position is recommended.
- know how to perform respirator medical clearance, audiometry, and substance-specific testing.
- Excellent oral and writing communication abilities, with a track record of delivering successful client presentations and preparing written reports.
- sophisticated scientific grasp of IH rules, standards and concepts; working knowledge of important IH practices and applications.