18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Industrial Hygienist Construction – Al-ʿArīsh
We’re seeking for an industrial hygienist. Working under defined processes and rules, the Industrial Hygienist assists in day-to-day Industrial Hygiene operations and ensures the health and safety of employees by collecting and analyzing Industrial Hygiene samples.
Job Title : Industrial Hygienist Construction
Location : Al-ʿArīsh, Shamāl Sīnāʾ, Egypt
Salary : $ 40.72 per hour.
Company : Trinity Consultants – SafeBridge® Regulatory & Life Sciences Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Plan and implement sample plans, including the selection of analytic methods, the selection and calibration of equipment, the laboratory interface, and the analysis of the collected data.
- IDEA and PACE programs may be used as examples of how Total Quality can be implemented in practice.
- Expertise on federal, state, and municipal industrial hygiene regulations, as well as the most recent information on these laws, should be shared with project managers and senior management authorities.
- Evaluate physical conditions, operating procedures, and other variables to ensure the safety of staff, visitors, and customers. Responds to findings in reports by proposing and coordinating actions.
- In order to improve employee comprehension of incident prevention and environmental compliance, it is necessary to create, execute, and promote communication initiatives.
- Manage the completion of thorough exposure assessments, industrial hygiene surveys/analyses, and the preparation of industrial hygiene reports.
- Instrumentation selection and calibration; performance measurement; data analysis; and comparison with appropriate standards are all part of the ventilation evaluation process.
- Carry out hazard characterizations in the industrial and administrative workplaces, which comprise information on the demographics of workers, procedures, dangers and controls.
- Inspecting the workplace to ensure that prescribed risk reduction measures have been implemented and providing current data on working conditions, procedures provided, and key hazards or trends may be helpful to customers who work in the public health sector.
- Assess toxicological and safety data for chemicals used in Tesla’s laboratories and provide recommendations on how to control and analyze exposures to those chemicals.
- Exceptional communication abilities, as well as a track record of successfully presenting to clients and preparing reports.
- Considerable experience evaluating and reducing dangers in order to ensure compliance with the BMBL, OSHA standards, and related guidelines and laws.
- Understands and applies advanced technical awareness of IH rules, standard concepts, practices, principles, and methodologies; has working knowledge of relevant IH procedures and implementations.
- Knowledge of medical surveillance and associated programs, such as medical checks for the use of respirators, audiometry, and substance-specific testing procedures.
- Relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree in one of the following technical fields are both required: Engineers, scientists, and health care workers that have a degree in Industrial Hygiene or any relevant physical or biological science would be ideal for this position.