19 Mar 2023
Full-Time International Senior Tax Accountant – Mankayan
We are looking for an experienced auditor who will assists with the execution of audit assigned projects. Understanding business processes, obtaining information and analyzing data to identify system or process risks, and communicating conclusions to business partners verbally and in writing are all common initiatives. Furthermore, the role collaborates with company partners to boost process efficiency and effectiveness while also bolstering controls.
Job Title : International Senior Tax Accountant
Location : Mankayan, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 19.02 per hour.
Company : Celonis
Job Type : Full-Time
- Throughout pre- and post-audit conferences, discuss audit results.
- As ordered by the Audit Manager, deliver final audit material in a timely manner.
- Conduct tough audit procedures based on expert judgement.
- After examining auditees’ action plans, accept them as correct.
- Examine your accounting and administrative controls.
- A bachelor’s degree is necessary, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The results of the draught and final audits will be presented.
- Document the financial and compliance analysis, evaluation, and interpretation of the audited entity.
- From a far, assist lower-level field auditors with supervisory assistance.
- Generate a significant number of unallowable costs/improper payments in order to meet departmental goals and objectives.
- Use statistical methods and a methodical strategy to solve problems.
- Manage many tasks or responsibilities at the same time with ease.
- Create cooperative, good working connections.
- Others should be informed in a clear, orderly, and professional manner.
- Determine the relative relevance of conflicting tasks.