18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Inventory Management and Store Operations Strategy Manager/Senior – San Jose
The Inventory Controller is responsible for the administration and continual growth of the unified Inventory Department. The purpose of the Inventory Controller is to ensure that Inventory transactions are handled quickly, service level agreements are reached, a high level of customer service is maintained and procedures are in conformity with business policy and audit controls.
Job Title : Inventory Management and Store Operations Strategy Manager/Senior
Location : San Jose, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.44 per hour.
Company : Yanmar America
Job Type : Full-Time
- For future operational review, do a thorough investigation to uncover the root causes of process or behavior deviations.
- maintains the PeopleSoft integration page and changes it as necessary. In order to guarantee that scheduled patients get the correct quantity of product, the par levels are adjusted as necessary
- After reviewing and analyzing the facts, Reviewing all preceding 24-hour inventory movements and resolving anomalies between DLX and SAP inventory records. Analyze the quality, damage, and liquidation of a product.
- It is this person’s job to acquire the clinic OM orders. Notifying you of any potential delays. As a result of the FIFO (First in, First out-rotational) process, the product is safe to use.
- Cooperating with the Quality Supervisor to make sure all outbound and production orders have been post-goods sent, and that all inbound orders have been post-goods received. Following food safety rules and keeping the kitchen in a clean and tidy state at all times
- Products must be moved from one site to another in a timely way. You’ll be in charge of inventory control at the Rome factory. The warehouse’s stock levels will be your responsibility, as well as shipping and receiving goods.
- Makes daily checks to verify that all case carts and implant trays are complete. Resolves any issues and talks with the core/equipment lead.
- Assisting the management of hourly employees’ talent by actively engaging in their growth and training. Project execution while ensuring that Diversity and Inclusion are met or exceeded by the company’s standards.
- Understand the inter-dependencies between processes and functional areas, as well as identify and elevate potential chances for improvement in the plant’s performance.
- Assembles, confirms, and publishes daily and/or periodic inventory measurements with the goal of identifying patterns and so improving and maintaining inventory health.
- Capable of using technology in inventory and operating room situations. Included are fundamental computing abilities. At an intermediate level, the ability to type effectively and input data is required. Capable of acquiring proficiency in the use of the PS and EPIC apps. Capability to use handheld technology and download pertinent data to an electronic purchase order. Capability to use/text a mobile phone in an operating room setting.
- A strong verbal and written communication skill set is essential to provide intricate and extensive information, such as financial ramifications for the business, inaccurate shift reporting, etc.
- It is essential to be able to keep work procedures in order. A person’s ability to multitask, prioritize, and adhere to well defined norms, procedures, and processes is critical.
- Follow all company-wide safety rules and procedures; promote action to ensure safe behavior; and tackle dangerous conduct and situations proactively and constructively.
- Standing, walking and sitting often are all part of this job’s requirements. Reaching with the arms and hands is a common activity, as is putting something in one’s hands to feel it. Moving or lifting objects weighing 50-100 pounds is a requirement of this position. They must be able to inspect and distribute paperwork visually.