19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Laborer – Hadji Muhtamad
In this position, you will be in charge of smoothing and polishing concrete highway road surfaces, which is what a Concrete Finisher is in charge of. In terms of the amount of time an employee spends on a single project, the scope and structure of the project are both important considerations. Working in a certain industry or branching out When a project evolves, or depending on workload or seasonality, workers may make the decision to specialize or expand out. Because of the nature of the job that they do
Job Title : Laborer
Location : Hadji Muhtamad, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.7 per hour.
Company : Aec National Recruiters
Job Type : Full-Time
- Checks if the forms were constructed properly before setting and aligning them; if they weren’t, they were revised until they met the appropriate standards.
- You’ll need a dump truck, front-end loader, backhoe tamping machine, cement mixer, chainsaw, and concrete saw. A wide range of mechanical and concrete tools are also necessary for this position.
- Using a number of different cementitious materials to repair damaged concrete surfaces.
- Using a trowel to smooth down the top layer of newly poured concrete on walls, floors, ceilings, or sidewalks. Applying hardening and sealing additives to the concrete to cure the surface.
- There are a variety of tasks that must be completed in order to keep equipment and tools in working condition: checking fluid levels, restocking fluids, lubricating and cleaning machinery, and cleaning work areas; monitoring equipment operations to ensure safety; and reporting malfunctioning machinery.
- Workers, government officials, the general public, and others may call or use two-way radio to get information and service.
- It’s possible that you’ll be sent reports or task orders to complete. After you’ve finished them, either give them to someone else or preserve them as records.
- The tasks of the Concrete Finisher involve operating machines and doing manual labor in the construction and finishing of concrete surfaces, as well as aiding with other Public Works projects.
- Vibratory machine used to squeeze concrete into smaller and smaller spaces Anchor bolts and steel plates are put into newly poured concrete before it is finished. A sponge rubber float or burlap may be used as a covering.
- Manual tasks related with department projects (lifting/moving heavy items, shoveling materials, cleaning up debris/landfill, putting signs, etc.) are performed.
- Moving at least 30 pounds and up to 150 pounds with others’ help
- To ensure that duties are completed appropriately, this role requires the ability to adhere to and communicate effectively with colleagues and management.
- Having the capacity to work well with people, maintain a high degree of organization, and communicate clearly are all essential.
- Additionally, two (2) years of prior experience and/or training in concrete or brick work, or any other combination thereof, is necessary to meet the minimum educational requirements for this position (e.g., a high school diploma or GED).
- Long days and nights (70+ hours per week and nights) are necessary during the summer.