19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Lead Product Design Manager, HC – Mirzapur-Vindhyachal
We need an Associate Product Manager to assist us design fun live in-game events. As an Associate Product Manager, you will help us organize events and revenue. Need a clever, disciplined person that loves free-to-play mobile games, design and puts players first.
Job Title : Lead Product Design Manager, HC
Location : Mirzapur-Vindhyachal, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 28.48 per hour.
Company : RDC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with technology teams to give meaningful value to customers, including product documentation, development coordination, client consultation, successful release delivery, and measurement.
- Engineers may use these storyboards to plan and implement new features in our customers’ digital products.
- Those who are unfamiliar with the competitive environment may benefit from an overview of major outcomes and trends from competitive research, when possible, using data.
- In responsible of developing and executing a portfolio/product strategy that takes into account product specs, pricing, and launch logistics in order to achieve business objectives. Only a few of the tasks include: leading or participating in the annual operational plan process; establishing and executing tactics; monitoring tactics performance using metrics through business reviews; and effective usage and communication with internal partners and/or external agencies.
- This person serves as an example for other people to follow, encouraging them to be the greatest versions of themselves, motivating them, and supporting them in reaching their full potential as individuals.
- Participate in user acceptability testing and smoke testing as required to verify that releases and release candidates fulfill functional requirements, quickly recording any faults and providing specific instructions to recreate them.
- Companies must coordinate their efforts in R&D, creative services, sales/marketing and financial planning and coordination to succeed.
- Planning, pricing, back-order management, and launch management execution are all responsibilities for the assigned segments and product lines. Involved in the development and management of enterprises in the United States and across the world.
- Develops business area mastery through interaction with customers, including understanding of market segments, business model, analysis of key metrics that define success, forecasting sales and product demand, share performance, trends, competition, customer critical success factors, and needs for integration with programs.
- Customers and product teams must collaborate closely to identify and record customer requirements and options (engineering, customer success, operations, etc.
- Monitors product KPIs to verify that product objectives are fulfilled; Based on the data, identifies potential for product upgrades
- The ideal candidate for this role is detail-oriented, an outstanding communicator and stakeholder/project manager; customer-centric; critical and creative; critical and creative; effective planner; and passionate learner.
- Researches the market and evaluates the competition in order to best represent customer requirements and company objectives, and then translates those requirements and objectives into product suggestions.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or a science-related subject and at least four years of experience solving issues or doing analyses in order to be considered.
- How to manage products at a basic level (e.g., reviewing income statement, cost analysis, SKU optimization, supporting data requirements for sales team)