18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Legal Secretary/Assistant – San Miguel
Secretarial and administrative obligations fall on the shoulders of the Executive Secretary, who is responsible for the smooth and effective running of the office.
Job Title : Legal Secretary/Assistant
Location : San Miguel, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.99 per hour.
Company : MPF Federal LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Plan, initiate, and see through the completion of clerical, secretarial, and administrative office operations in the capacity of personal assistant. Predicts and anticipates the operational requirements of the Deputy Superintendent and the Superintendent Office in a proactive manner.
- make certain that the office functions smoothly. Aside from these additional responsibilities, this employment includes tasks such as receiving guests and maintaining meeting rooms.
- Solicit strategic, programmatic, and tactical contributions from a broad range of stakeholders in order to develop and maintain company-wide tools and activities that support the organization’s overall objectives.
- On a regular basis, examine and assess personnel needs, operations, and productivity trends to find potential for process improvement and, therefore, boost efficiency.
- Harmony, cohesion, and communication can only be achieved when all sections of the company work together naturally.
- Construct presentation slide decks and talking points, maintain plan(s), maintain documentation and files, provide progress reports, and assist with event scheduling are all examples of what you will be doing.
- could use a high degree of sensitivity and judgment in responding to a wide range of problems while dealing with multiple municipal agencies and authorities on the Director’s behalf via phone.
- Meetings should be attended as often as possible and minutes taken so that the Deputy Superintendent and the Superintendent Office are informed of any developments.
- Support the SVP with administrative tasks such as composing and editing emails, generating memos, preparing meeting agendas, and other communications.
- Provide sophisticated, diverse, and confidential administrative and secretarial assistance to the designated associate/assistant vice presidents and directors, as well as their staff. Activities will vary depending on needs and priorities, but will include overall coordination and management of executive assistant activities, such as calendar management and support, committee and event management and support for meetings as well as travel coordination and management, as well as communication with key stakeholders.
- A proven track record of assessing and making process improvements, as well as the ability to put such changes into action, is required.
- familiarity with the duties of a director or administrator of an executive office
- Individualism, prioritization and the capacity to work on many projects at the same time are all critical to success in the workplace. Your work should be of a higher standard.
- Have great office technology abilities, including knowledge of Microsoft products, virtual platforms, and room audio-visual systems, as well as a commitment to learn and master new technologies as they become available.
- Have a strong desire to give excellent customer service, be able to work effectively with others, and pay special attention to detail.