19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Locum Dentist – Al-Jīzah
This job will be in charge of providing high-quality dental treatment to dental members, as well as coordinating dental care from internal and external specialists. Assist dental members in improving their oral health and minimizing the risk of future dental disease by serving as a resource. As a team member, play a leadership role in the delivery of dental care.
Job Title : Locum Dentist
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 78.09 per hour.
Company : Wellpath
Job Type : Full-Time
- At the appointed hour, reports to the allotted facility to inspect, oversee, and give dental care/treatment to referred patients.
- Document patient-dentist interactions as they occur in the patient’s dental record so that the record accurately reflects the nature of the contact, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment provided. Make relevant written referrals and obtain appropriate written consent, if necessary.
- Using x-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic procedures and technologies, examines people’s teeth and associated oral tissues to see if they have any pathological or abnormal disorders.
- Auxiliary and clerical employees are well-trained and knowledgeable about their jobs. Provides feedback on the job performance of auxiliary and clerical personnel to clinic management as needed.
- The dentist must be able to treat infections of the mouth and gums by using appropriate medical medications for the patient or using the most appropriate surgery.
- Examines people’s mouths to see what type of restoration is needed, as well as whether dental and prosthetic equipment is needed.
- Taking advantage of opportunities for continuous education and training to improve your clinical knowledge and abilities.
- Collaborate with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as needed to contribute to a team-oriented and collegiate environment.
- Makes required recommendations for procedures that cannot be done at the facility.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state, municipal, and dental clinic rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures governing the practice of dentistry, including those controlling personnel issues, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality.
- Attain and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry knowledge, concentrating on areas that add value in a dental clinic context, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental treatment, extractions, and dental care prevention.
- It is necessary to have exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities.
- Eligibility for licensure in the state where services are being delivered or a current, valid license to practice dentistry in the state where services are being provided (licensure must be in good standing).
- A valid DEA license is required, which must be current and in good standing.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a desire to learn and enhance his skills on a constant basis.