19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Manager 2, Regional Operations Support – Al-Shahaniya
As an Operations Supervisor, you will help the Branch Manager in ensuring the smooth daily functioning of the bank branch and personnel. You will utilize your expertise in branch operations to teach and guide workers and foster an atmosphere of operational excellence.
Job Title : Manager 2, Regional Operations Support
Location : Al-Shahaniya, Al-Shahaniya, Qatar
Salary : $ 21.19 per hour.
Company : Michael Page
Job Type : Part-Time
- Handle the timely and accurate completion of all paperwork associated with shipment transportation. Maintain cost control while assuring timely pick-ups and recoveries. Rate quotes or freight expenses for internal and external customers are entered.
- The shift supervisor is responsible for training and supervising customer service, data entry, and/or dispatch and warehousing staff. Customers both internal and external should be treated with the utmost respect and care by all employees.
- Supports the department’s or division’s objectives. This person’s input affects a wide range of things, from products and service techniques to business goals. A project manager is in charge of making sure that everyone is on the same page when it comes to achieving the company’s goals and objectives.
- All department personnel should get a thorough introduction, skill and safety training, essential resources and information, frequent assessments, and proactive coaching as part of their continuous development.
- Get engaged in and lead departmental or bank-related tasks as much as possible. This job’s extra benefits include the opportunity to lead or participate in Federal Reserve System work groups or initiatives.
- In charge of a self-directed team of workers (s). Staff members are selected and mentored by the manager. The overarching direction of the team is established. Identifies and conducts training programs for team members.. Makes decisions on remuneration, employment, and firing.
- Ensure that the department’s administrative actions are properly recorded, reported, and recorded in accordance with the company’s internal standards and any federal and state legislation.
- Ensure compliance with controls, regulations, and procedures such as the US Treasury Currency Operations Manual, the Federal Reserve System Custody Control Principles and Standards, and local operating procedures.
- Use your knowledge to ensure the region is run efficiently, professionally, and in accordance with company standards and processes.
- Communicate with employees and others on choices impacting teamwork, process, resources, and other duties. Daily involvement and communication with the Field Engineer in the field is necessary.
- needed two years of comparable experience (preferably in a cash handling environment). Applicants with prior banking experience will be given priority. Level II requires supervisory experience in an operations team or a comparable functional area. Level III demands five years of experience or more.) Relevant experience includes collaborating with others to accomplish assignments and displaying excellent leadership.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, internet, and job-specific applications. Multiply and divide using US and international currency, weight, volume, distance, and other units.
- Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree preferable in Logistics or Supply Chain Management, Transportation, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum four years of experience in the field. Minimum of two years of experience supervising or leading. Minimum industry experience of two years is desired.
- In place of one year of experience, you can have a Master’s degree in Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement, a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement, or a Bachelor’s degree in Rehabilitation Therapy or Health Sciences.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead. Ability to delegate job assignments and/or duties to others in order to optimize the performance of the organization and the person. Customers come first. Ability to prioritize clients and their requirements; ability to create and maintain effective connections