Full-Time Manager, Creative Director – Kalyan
In order to take a brand’s conceptual framework and translate it into a concrete creative artifact, we need a highly skilled Art Director to design this collateral on our behalf. The Art Director is responsible for ensuring that all forms of advertising, including print, collateral, direct mail, ad circulars, and digital creative, consistently meet or exceed the company’s high standards. The Art Director will be expected to participate in both internal and cross-functional brainstorming meetings, so he or she should be well-versed in a variety of creative approaches and at ease articulating and defending artistic justifications.
Job Title : Manager, Creative Director
Location : Kalyan, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 36.76 per hour.
Company : TDA Creative
Job Type : Full-Time
- Reach or surpass company targets for revenue, client retention, and customer acquisition.
- Maintain the creative direction and expectations for particular projects, making sure they align with the campaign’s overarching goals and are appropriate for the client, brand, retailer, and client.
- In collaboration with the Strategy, Campaigns, and Project Management teams, lead creative projects and teams from ideation to pixel-perfect delivery.
- Design solutions that encourage audience participation and set the conceptual and stylistic tone for a wide range of projects and campaigns.
- Delivering on brand and achieving results requires sticking to brand and campaign rules.
- Ability to work with a variety of product specs as well as working understanding of promotional media vendors.
- Creating fresh and effective consumer marketing and promotion materials for agency, client, and new venture initiatives.
- Direct a group of artists and wordsmiths in order to provide advertising content that drives sales and reinforces the brand.
- Create marketing materials for use in email, websites, online ads, and any other channels required.
- Take part in client start meetings, monitor project development, and offer suggestions for fulfilling business needs.
- knowledge of brand building techniques and the ability to successfully integrate a brand into every aspect of a campaign.
- If you don’t have a Bachelor of Fine Arts in graphic design, advertising, or a closely related field, then you need to get one.
- Motivating people to make positive changes in their lives and the world via the power of story and technology.
- Capacity to get things done in a timely manner under stressful conditions while maintaining high standards of quality and attention to detail. determination and the ability to work well with others.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, direct reports.