Part-Time Manager, Ecommerce – Kabba
The E-Commerce Manager is in charge of establishing and implementing the Business’s electronic commerce strategy, managing its integrated company and distributor platforms, and increasing the Company’s digital presence in accordance with the Company’s Industrial Aftermarket strategic objectives. This role is in charge of increasing leads and optimizing lead generating tactics. By developing and executing a complete E-Commerce development strategy plan, successful applicants will be able to produce additional revenue and profit returns. A successful E-Commerce Manager will be well-versed in contemporary industrial E-Commerce market needs, including but not limited to performing technology-based market research, discovering consumer voice and preferences, and competitive analysis, in order to accomplish this aim. This job collaborates closely with teams from Product Management, Market Management, Communications, Sales, Engineering, and Operations.
Job Title : Manager, Ecommerce
Location : Kabba, Kogi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 30.07 per hour.
Company : Morgan Lane
Job Type : Part-Time
- Keep the product catalog up to date and accurate (copy, photography, category & navigation, metadata, content optimization, MAP policy).
- Improving our online store’s revenue by integrating sales-related expertise, industry standards, and the latest technological advances.
- Project management include precisely defining the project’s scope and goals, fulfilling deadlines, managing time, contingency planning, budgeting, organizational and vendor skills, and tracking/monitoring processes.
- Assists with annual E-Commerce planning and budgeting, including new site development needs and platform upkeep.
- Achieve seamless daily operations of an online store, including software connections and partnerships between merchants and retailers.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams (Creative, SEO, Marketing, and Development) to describe functional requirements, supervise development, conduct user acceptability testing, and deploy new functionality.
- Conducting analysis and reporting on weekly/monthly sales by department, new product sell-through, and success of offer codes
- Worked with the company to construct new online shopping sites as well as to maintain and secure them using web application firewalls. Managing and monitoring the work of independent web design and development companies are among the duties.
- In e-commerce, data security, site hosting, and digital and direct marketing operations, proactively searches out innovation and current best practices.
- Marketing duties must be accomplished on time and within cost constraints.
- Preference is given to those with at least two years of experience selling collectable goods online and/or in an auction setting.
- The ideal applicant will have a strong sense of leadership and a strong willingness to learn and improve.
- All of the following abilities are required: digital marketing and analytics, e-commerce order fulfillment, distribution/shipping, fraud detection/loss prevention, and payment gateway integration.
- This position necessitates strong analytical skills and experience with analytic technologies like Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, business administration, or a closely related subject is required for this job.