18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Manual Lathe Machinist – Riffa
It is your job to assist the manufacturing process by troubleshooting, preventing maintenance and repairs to machines used in the production process. Keeping the facilities safe and clean will be part of your responsibilities as well.
Job Title : Manual Lathe Machinist
Location : Riffa, Riffa, Bahrain
Salary : $ 22.7 per hour.
Company : Ajulia Executive Search
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to ensure the production of high-quality components, work with programming engineering.
- Equipment such as lathes, mills, and grinders must be maintained and operated.
- Plans and organizes work based on instructions and specifications provided orally and in writing.
- Using careful measurement, inspect finished units for flaws and assure conformity to requirements.
- Use tools, materials, software, equipment, and components to come up with solutions to problems. Enhance the machine’s performance by identifying and proposing new specs for the component.
- To manufacture a defined quantity of component components, undertake sophisticated progressive turning, drilling, milling, and tapping operations.
- The machinist configures and runs manual and CNC machine machines using a variety of machinist’s hand tools and precise measuring equipment.
- Examine sample components, blueprints, drawings, and engineering data to identify the techniques and sequences of activities required to produce items, as well as product dimensions and tolerances.
- Lock-Out/Tag-Out (LOTO), Fall Protection, Confined Spaces, and the correct use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are all examples of safety precautions to take (PPE)
- Equipment must be dismantled and repaired or replaced with new components to guarantee its proper and safe functioning.
- Two years of experience in mechanical or automotive engineering or an associate’s degree in the discipline is necessary.
- Practical knowledge of manual, semi-automatic, and automated equipment and machines, as well as programming (lathes, grinders etc.)
- Prerequisites for this position include an understanding of industrial machine technology, as well as an ability to deal with metals in a variety of ways.
- Calibrators, Micrometers, Drop Gages, and Gage blocks may all be used to obtain precise measurements.
- In the summer, this employment demands a machinist who can operate in temperatures as high as 120 degrees Fahrenheit.