Full-Time Marketing Data Analyst – Bukuru
The Marketing Analyst’s job include providing analytical support to the Marketing Department. Candidates for this position will specialize in a few Direct Marketing channels, which include everything from classic marketing methods like direct mail, phone calls, and leads to digital marketing methods like social media, search engine marketing, and SEO. Candidates are anticipated to have familiarity to competency with marketing experience and analytical software skills, depending on their level. This person will design, develop, and manage reports, as well as conduct data analysis and deliver actionable insights to help the company grow.
Job Title : Marketing Data Analyst
Location : Bukuru, Plateau, Nigeria
Salary : $ 30.36 per hour.
Company : myGwork
Job Type : Full-Time
- Help Category Marketers tell a compelling selling narrative in a visually attractive digital format by doing a thorough analysis of primary and secondary research.
- By working closely with business teams, he or she comes up with ideas to make customers more aware, engaged, satisfied, and loyal, as well as other business goals.
- It is feasible to do comprehensive marketing analysis and data visualization using market databases like Innova and Datamonitor (a plus)
- New product introductions are analyzed, evaluated, and reported on, as well as successful, unusual, and unsuccessful products are identified. Analyze data, statistics, and consumer trends on a local level, then assemble into a presentation format for marketing or sales to use directly.
- Knowledge with the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel spreadsheets, is required.
- Manage the technical parts of important marketing systems, like marketing automation and CRM that are used to make, distribute, and report on leads.
- Creates, provides, and maintains intuitive dashboards that democratize digital data for marketers and other business teams.
- Translate results from research and analysis into meaningful business insights for media, communication, and creative teams as well as department leadership in order to drive overall marketing strategy and budgets, creative execution, as well as the media mix of the company.
- Monitor and manage specified media on a daily basis, which could include SEO, SEM, direct mail, television, SMS, email, and other types of communication.
- The testing and optimization roadmap, which produces and analyses hypotheses aimed at improving the digital experience and site performance, is powered by intelligence.
- Technically competent, a skilled communicator, and a desire to enhance operations and boost revenue through digital consumer connections are all desirable qualities.
- Sponsored search (Google Advertising, Bing), PLA (Google Shopping), retargeting, social advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. ), and Amazon Advertising or other self-serve retail marketplace ad platforms are all desirable.
- Data-driven content and inquiry/conversion marketing campaigns have been developed and measured for more than three years.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, math, or statistics (B.A./B.S.) is required.
- When it comes to issue solving, candidates must be able to break down a problem into a structured approach, structure, analyze, and generate recommended solutions.