19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Merch Production Assistant (Temp) – Bakun
In order to record scenes for live and recorded broadcasts, the production assistant is in charge of a variety of television production tasks.
Job Title : Merch Production Assistant (Temp)
Location : Bakun, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 17.91 per hour.
Company : A+E Contingent
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist with the tidiness of the dressing rooms and the rooms containing the props.
- Adjusts camera locations and controls to modify focus, exposure, and lighting per the director’s instructions.
- drafts host copy under editorial supervision, including but not limited to scripts, billboards, tape and copy elements, and connective copy between elements.
- Assembling and styling toys, furniture, home decor, apparel, activities, educational games, and handmade arts and crafts for product photography.
- It is important to be willing to take on new responsibilities in order to grow in your knowledge of the department and the pipeline.
- Helping to transport actual goods from one location in the studio to another.
- Cleaning, painting, and repairing minor props, picture setups, furniture, and walls to ensure their longevity.
- uses the technical aspects of filmmaking, such as composition, framing, lighting, and camera settings, to get the desired effects in a film.
- Informing the management team of the props’ availability and whereabouts with pinpoint accuracy. ensuring enough supply of props and communicating any shortages to the management.
- Compiles information from social networking sites and interacts with followers (as needed and allocated).
- Expertise at working under pressure, setting priorities, and juggling numerous things at once.
- The independence to conceive of, plan, and execute a series or other sustained creative endeavor from start to finish.
- shown writing proficiency for broadcast media, placing a heavy emphasis on grammar and punctuation requirements as well as clarity and economy of expression.
- mastery of office tools like computers, phones, copiers, scanners, fax machines, and more.
- skills in using social media effectively for topic research, news collection, and audience interaction