18 Mar 2023
Full-Time MongoDB Database Administrator – Kontagora
The Database Administrator safeguards various databases (s). Disaster recovery, performance analysis, index maintenance, and data monitoring are responsibilities. Administers, manages, develops, and executes database policies and procedures. Candidate evaluates and recommends DBMS products. Ensures database and software lifecycle performance, availability, and business requirements. SQL, Oracle, and MySQL database and application server management. Candidate arranges data for efficient inquiry and storage.
Job Title : MongoDB Database Administrator
Location : Kontagora, Niger, Nigeria
Salary : $ 66.94 per hour.
Company : Dice
Job Type : Full-Time
- This paper analyzes and defines database resource standards. This department’s analysis and design services may be useful for both new and existing systems.
- Works with suppliers to construct, develop, and setup big, complicated databases on current MSSQL versions. Architects application, data, and execution.
- Create and administer databases, users, and storage space in Microsoft SQL Server as an administrator, and Create and maintain system configuration requirements, training manuals and other internal system documents..
- A database management system’s (DBMS) current and future needs are analyzed and specified. Analyzes the structure of a company and creates a database design for present and future applications.
- Resolves problems with database performance, database capacity, replication, and other distributed data problems; implements data models and database designs; develops data access and table maintenance routines.
- Created user-friendly tools using huge data and schemas. Fixes database problems and makes upgrades. system issue solver
- Apply physical database architecture, performance and tuning, backup and recovery processes to tackle database performance, capacity, replication, and other distributed data concerns.
- Maintains, develops, and executes policies and processes to ensure the security and integrity of the company’s database. Optimizes database access and allocates/re-allocates database resources for optimal database setup, performance, and cost.
- Assist with data conversion and update needs. In order to explain requirements and move projects forward, communicate with project managers, business analysts, and developers.
- Manages the technical and operational aspects of a database. Installs, maintains, develops, and puts into place policies and procedures to make sure that the company’s databases and large data warehouse database environments are secure, available, and haven’t been tampered with.
- Work well in a team atmosphere with an emphasis on customer service and solution ownership. Ability to fulfill deadlines and prioritize
- Capability to effectively implement a data dictionary and database system. Working with credit union software is required, as is a history of success in the development of such applications.
- As a minimum, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in a computer-related discipline and at least two to five years of experience designing and managing Microsoft SQL Database Solutions.
- All aspects of data management, including the creation and documentation of standards and the design and retrieval of files.