19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Mta Teller – Bikaner
The Teller handles and starts different financial transactions for Company customers, as well as assisting branch office management in generating new business through referrals and meeting sales referral and promotional sales goals. Enhances the company’s image by providing proactive, customer-driven service in order to meet or exceed consumer expectations.
Job Title : Mta Teller
Location : Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 15.18 per hour.
Company : Orrstown
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure that compliance risks are managed, resources are available to help with compliance, and training is available. Build a culture of compliance and make sure that regulators are happy with the way things are done.
- Always have enough cash on hand, prove frequently, balance cash on hand, and double-check that all transactions and negotiable items match the amounts in the system.
- Balances automated teller machines (ATMs) and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers as necessary (TCRs).
- Improve the company’s image by offering proactive, customer-focused service in support of the goal of exceeding customer expectations; generate new business referrals through customer engagement and the use of a customer relationship management system.
- Maintain established customer service standards while creating a unique experience for clients by recognizing their requirements and giving solutions when they are most important.
- Customers will see you as their first point of contact, so be polite and efficient when you answer the phones.
- Customers’ accounts are maintained, loans are accepted, payments for safe deposit boxes are accepted, gift card sales are handled, checks are cashed, currency is confirmed, the cash drawer is balanced, and night deposits are made.
- Maintain current knowledge of the Company’s products and services, as well as applicable federal regulations, such as the Bank Secrecy Act and Know Your Customer requirements. Follow Company and regulatory standards, policies, and procedures for compliance and operational risk controls to the letter; report control defects, compliance breaches, and operational loss events.
- Compliance with all financial rules, such as BSA, OFAC, Reg CC, and the USA Patriot Act, must be kept up to date.
- Keeps the banks internal control standards up to date, including timely completion of all internal and external audit points and any issues raised by external authorities.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States because the company will not sponsor visas for these positions.
- Strong attention to detail and cash management abilities are required to conduct transactions swiftly and effectively.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and show a willingness to learn and grow as a leader.
- It is necessary to have communication abilities.
- One year of customer service and/or sales experience is necessary, including cash handling skills.