19 Mar 2023
Full-Time National Practice Manager – Advisory (Location : Nationwide) – Bloemfontein
An experienced Practice Manager is needed to oversee daily operations at our clinic. The duties of a Practice Manager encompass a wide range of responsibilities, from personnel operations and administration to scheduling and billing. The ideal candidate has a cheerful outlook, strong customer service abilities, and five to seven years of experience managing a clinic.
Job Title : National Practice Manager – Advisory (Location : Nationwide)
Location : Bloemfontein, Bloemfontein, South Africa
Salary : $ 29.12 per hour.
Company : Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Job Type : Full-Time
- The Practice Manager oversees daily operations at the hospital in collaboration with the chief of staff.
- Maintain a risk-free workplace by adhering to all applicable health and safety rules and legislation (both federal and local) and following all established office processes and corporate policy.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in software for data collection, storage, and retrieval in order to produce insightful reports for upper management.
- Maintain a workplace that allows for the best possible patient treatment and client relations.
- Create and carry out office budgets, and oversee the purchase of standard office supplies and equipment
- Manage staffing, monitor progress of daily assignments of clinical, clerical and billing staff.
- Recruitment, retention and termination of staff, work with HR to assess, investigate and resolve employee issues.
- Analyze and arrange office workflows, including but not restricted to payroll processing, invoice processing, cash management, and other administrative tasks.
- employees’ time, including vacations and mandatory training.
- In order to support goal-setting and problem-solving, communicate with the hospital in conjunction with Clinical and Practice Management Leadership.
- Ability to handle all aspects of a department and communicate (orally and in writing) with patients, physicians, and colleagues is essential.
- Strong communication and analytical abilities, as well as the courage to confront and deal with staff difficulties.
- Consideration will be given to those with two years or more of relevant experience in office administration.
- Must be knowledgeable with the essentials of confidentiality, record keeping, and HR employment law.
- Three years related experience required (health care, veterinary profession, service industry, etc.), including direct supervisory experience (includes hiring, associate development, etc.).