Full-Time Office Assistant – Clinical – Shagamu
If we are to provide exceptional service and achieve success in our locations, we need an eager and optimistic Front Office Assistant. Your responsibilities as a Front Office Assistant will involve welcoming patients, activating patient files, and supporting medical professionals. We’d love to have you on board if you’re a team player with good interpersonal skills and the capacity to juggle several jobs. You will need to work in a clinical environment to accomplish this job. Because of the moderate noise level, infectious diseases and blood-borne illnesses are probable. Long periods of standing or sitting, as well as the capacity to lift 50 pounds, are essential. Working hours may vary depending on the location, the quantity of patients, and the demands of the company.
Job Title : Office Assistant – Clinical
Location : Shagamu, Ogun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 18.72 per hour.
Company : Apex Therapeutic Services Llc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep an eye on the company’s and department-specific rules and procedures to verify that policies, processes, values, and Commitment to Excellence standards are being followed and enforced.
- Capable of working in a team atmosphere and providing help to team members as required.
- People who work in an office may be given extra tasks to do. These could be things like copying and distributing memos, making spreadsheets, or data entry.
- The Front office assistant’s responsibilities include Covid-19 screening and traffic routing via the institution’s front office.
- Evaluate and guarantee the proficiency of front office workers. Identify and escalate performance concerns in collaboration with the Supervisor and/or Practice Manager.
- Phone calls, messages, and lab reports and medical records are all done at the same time. This is how you do things at your job.
- Within your knowledge and competence limits, perform any additional or incidental obligations assigned by the management team.
- To produce a final report for the customer, data from analysts is entered into a computer system and analyzed. It is up to department managers and the office manager to decide which reports are produced and in what sequence.
- Regular and timely attendance in accordance with company policy, the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local laws.
- Sending faxes and other types of documents to the appropriate people in the company.
- A typing speed of about 30 words per minute (wpm) or the ability to effectively show proficient usage of a practice management computer system.
- Having at least six months of experience with Microsoft Office (POS), an electronic medical record (EMR), or practice management and billing systems is needed.
- This role demands complete COVID-19 immunization. UnitedHealth Group shall, as a matter of policy, seek proof of vaccination prior to employing any new workers in order to comply with all relevant federal, state, and local regulations.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word, are important, as are good verbal and written communication skills.
- Relationships with other workers, departments, and the general public must be maintained effectively.