19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Office Manager & Executive Assistant – Baggao
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the capacity to maintain a balance among many goals, and the capacity to use good judgment in a variety of contexts are all qualities that the ideal office manager will possess. The Office Manager must be able to work independently on projects from inception to completion and occasionally function under pressure in order to handle a variety of tasks and sensitive information with discretion.
Job Title : Office Manager & Executive Assistant
Location : Baggao, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 24.59 per hour.
Company : Upward Farms
Job Type : Full-Time
- Whenever necessary, coordinates, plans, and participates in department/program meetings, retreats, trainings, and events.
- Hold meetings to discuss workload and expectations to make sure goals are achieved.
- Work in human resources may include conducting interviews, making hires, arranging for orientation and training, evaluating employee performance, and keeping personnel records updated.
- Possibly a single location where data can be shared between different bureaus, governments, and regions.
- Tasks in this category include responding to incoming calls, typing up drafts of letters, memos, and reports, and assisting both internal and external customers.
- Manages day-to-day business tasks including purchasing office supplies and scheduling regular maintenance and repairs. establishing and strengthening relationships with vendors; this may entail seeking quotes.
- Payroll, accounting, and other office administrative duties are coordinated as needed. creates the tools and reports needed to guide and assist with business management as necessary.
- office automation, lease procedures, and space planning are coordinated.
- Helps Managers, Directors, Executives, and Officers with their everyday administrative tasks, such as scheduling appointments, arranging travel, and writing mail.
- aids in the development and administration of contracts and bids for contracts.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, data collection fundamentals, standard office automation software, and buying practices is necessary.
- a Bachelor’s degree or a comparable mix of education and advanced work experience
- Characteristics I value in a person are a willingness to help others, a strong work ethic, an eye for detail, the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once, and a good sense of humor.
- Ability to maintain the privacy of company information, employee and employer data, and other matters at all times
- The ability to organize, plan, and determine priorities requires a degree of autonomy and discretion.