19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Office Manager – Pretoria
We are now looking for a Medical Office Manager to oversee the practice’s daily operations. The Medical Office Manager will be responsible for assisting the doctors group in growing the practice via marketing activities and boosting referral-based business. Furthermore, the Medical Office Manager will oversee all areas of the office’s day-to-day operations, including as recruiting, training, and scheduling.
Job Title : Office Manager
Location : Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa
Salary : $ 22.19 per hour.
Company : Sinequa
Job Type : Full-Time
- Monitor and coordinate with the IT department the creation of financial report requests and the verification of their accuracy and validity.
- Managed a budget and operations that were aligned with company goals and fulfilled financial targets by working closely with senior management.
- In this role, you’ll assist physicians and patients by performing a wide range of duties relating to patient care management, organization, and communication.
- In the event of a shortage, this position orders office and medical supplies and ensures that acceptable stock levels are maintained at all times. Participates in the budget preparation and execution process with the Clinic Administrator.
- in charge of making sure that all system-wide and departmental policies and procedures are followed, including the protection of patient confidentiality, as well as the requirements of competent regulatory bodies (i.e. OSHA, CLIA, Department of Health, etc.).
- help the hospital’s doctors and nurses communicate better so that they can work together more effectively. It’s hard to overemphasize how important it is to provide excellent customer service while still doing business in a very professional manner.
- Set long-term departmental objectives, such as the number of days in accounts receivable (A/R) and the age of those accounts, as well as all other types of financial predictions, such as payroll and direct expenditure.
- The everyday operations of physician offices and clinic locations are managed and work activities are coordinated by the office manager or clinic manager. Scheduling and call-offs are managed by this position. Responsible for ensuring that medical professionals and patients have enough office space and supplies as well as maintenance on the equipment and help they need.
- All payments from the Provider Dispute Process should be completed after initial processing and contact with outside payer organizations to address reimbursement difficulties should be made as soon as possible.
- taking on the responsibilities of a company’s workforce while also doing duties such as recruiting new employees, training them, and firing those who fall short of expectations.
- must be knowledgeable with the procedures of patient registration, billing, accounts receivable (AR), and cash management. They must also be familiar with health insurance systems, business office operations, and industry standards for revenue resolution strategies.
- Certified Professional Medical Staff Management (CPMSM) certification is necessary within one year of employment into the position and must be maintained with appropriate continuing education credits afterwards (CEs).
- The ability to apply ideas in a variety of circumstances, as well as understanding of organizational norms and processes
- Skills in organization, communication, multitasking, meeting deadlines, and keeping tight confidentiality are all required.
- These professionals must be able to communicate effectively in at least two languages, with an emphasis on safety and security for both patients and employees.