19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Offsite Senior Medical Secretary – Dhanbad
We’re searching for a Secretary with administrative expertise who can get the job done quickly and effectively. Office staff will benefit from your clerical and administrative assistance, which will help to improve productivity. Answering the phone, filing, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, taking notes at meetings, typing papers, entering data into our database, and making sure office supplies are supplied are all part of the job description for this position. Self-motivated and with at least one year of experience working as a Secretary, our ideal candidate is just that.
Job Title : Offsite Senior Medical Secretary
Location : Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
Salary : $ 17.84 per hour.
Company : Dechert
Job Type : Full-Time
- Standard replies should be given to phone calls, and visitors should be guided to the proper staff members. Send mail on time, track postal service, and hand out forms.
- General office equipment (copiers and printers, fax machines and multifunctional devices, and so on) must be kept in good working order and replaced on a regular basis.
- Outgoing materials and correspondence should be checked for internal consistency and compliance with the rules and procedures of the company.
- Notify subordinate office administrative employees of any new administrative processes; seek information from subordinate office(s) for periodic or special conferences, reports, or inquiries; and accommodate administrative workload demands.
- To respond to frequent requests about office programs or monthly reports, collect data from files or staff. Explaining the organization’s office processes, organizing staff, and processing administrative paperwork are all tasks that you will be responsible for.
- Handle incoming letters and phone calls, screen visitors, and evaluate whether requests should be handled by the appropriate organizational representative or other offices.
- Set up the appropriate documentation and educate the representatives of the organization about the concerns that need to be taken into account in conference calls, letters, appointments, meetings, and phone calls.
- Make a few meetings in advance to make sure you’re on the same page before proceeding. Make preparations to attend conferences and gather any relevant background information ahead of time. Assist with the planning of meetings and the compiling of relevant documentation. I’m able to attend meetings and document or report on what happens.
- Regularly monitor personnel attendance, equipment inventory, communication records, and employee development initiatives.
- Create one-of-a-kind reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries by gathering pertinent material from a variety of sources, such as reports, files, communications, or other offices.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees, departments, and members of the general public.
- A high school diploma, two years of college or business school experience, and the ability to write are all required for this role.
- Entering and/or retrieving data through computer, student information system, district finance system, or other automated method are all necessary abilities for this profession.
- Capable of managing and prioritizing numerous projects concurrently while completing assignments properly and on schedule
- Excellent Microsoft Office abilities, particularly Excel and Word proficiency, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills, are required for this position.