19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Paralegal – Al Jahrā’
We are seeking for a Legal Assistant. Reviewing briefs and similar legal papers, evaluating significant problems, doing research on laws, precedents, and other circumstances bearing on such matters, and preparing opinions, orders, adjudications, and similar documents are all examples of legal research labor. The job is done directly for and under the supervision of a Judge assigned to the Court of Common Pleas.
Job Title : Paralegal
Location : Al Jahrā’, Al Jahrā’, Kuwait
Salary : $ 26.4 per hour.
Company : United Nations Secretariat
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ascertain commercial potential related to the legal field and then build website features that are appropriate for that firm.
- Compiles, organizes, and indexes evidence to be used in court proceedings in preparation.
- In addition to the activities listed, do additional jobs that need the same skills, knowledge, and physical abilities.
- Evaluate legal arguments and authority presented by litigants and attorneys, using discretion and judgment to determine the issues involved and anticipating additional issues not raised by the parties; conduct legal research to determine the validity and correctness of such arguments and authority; and prepare legal briefs.
- Discuss cases with judges to ensure that everyone is on the same page. Additional tasks include drafting judgements in civil and criminal matters as well as imposing penalties.
- Assistance with document preparation and the integration of legal documents into corporate operations are all part of the letter-writing tasks.
- Probable cause is determined by investigating reports and referrals made by federal, tribal, and state investigators; evaluating the need for further information and evidence, and creating thorough techniques to obtain relevant information and evidence.
- To prepare for trial, gather all relevant documents, summarize them, and identify important problems and other notable elements before trial briefs and other submissions are made. There are summaries of the case for each of the judges on the panel, and these summaries contain information on the most probable result based on the evidence, as well as a brief description of the other judges.
- Be willing to travel as the principle requires, including helping with client engagements, presentations, and similar events.
- Writing legal opinions for judges, law clerks rely on their independent judgment to do research and utilize the findings to write a suggested opinion for the judge to explain to the litigants the court’s decision and reasoning, based on that study.
- familiarity with the rules and regulations governing civil and criminal proceedings as they apply to the jurisdiction of the Court of Common Pleas is required.
- It is necessary to be able to write memoranda and other forms of legal documentation in order to express judicial views on the subject matter at hand.
- Collaborative efforts with colleagues, deference to authority, and decency toward others at work and in public are all expected.
- The capacity to interact with members of the public, other departments, offices, and coworkers in a respectful, efficient, and responsible manner is essential.
- It must have been an accredited law school at the time of your matriculation or graduation.