18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Patient Care Administrator – Al Farwānīyah
A healthcare administrator is in charge of the clinic’s leadership, staff development, compliance, quality assurance, and day-to-day operations.
Job Title : Patient Care Administrator
Location : Al Farwānīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 34.41 per hour.
Company : Worldwide Clinical Trials
Job Type : Full-Time
- To accomplish favourable recruitment and retention goals, clinical partners are coached, mentored, and precepted.
- Oversee the coordination of referrals to the agency from both internal and external sources.
- Collaborate with other essential partners within the organization to ensure the agency’s clinical and financial success.
- Before approving the admission, look at the agency’s ability to meet the patients’ anticipated clinical needs.
- Ensure that you have complete control over all aspects of patient care delivery coordination.
- Ascertain that the patient’s unique POC is created, implemented, and updated.
- Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure / JCAHO) and any required reports that follow.
- Examine the patient and partner assignments to ensure they are proper.
- Assess the suitability of patient referrals for admission.
- Ascertain that the needs of patients are evaluated on a regular basis.
- In the state where you will be working, you must have a valid, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licence.
- Registered nurse with two (2) years of recent experience.
- A nursing degree from an accredited institution or university, or a graduate of an accredited/approved RN programme, is necessary.
- CPR certification is required.
- A year of experience working in home health is needed.