18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Permanent Physiatry Physician – Shomolu
We’re seeking for a dependable doctor to assist residents with both emergency and non-emergency medical treatment. The doctor does medical exams and evaluations, treats urgent and regular medical concerns, supervises medical treatment for chronic medical illnesses, and participates in organizational efforts to help patients in correctional settings avoid diseases and injuries.
Job Title : Permanent Physiatry Physician
Location : Shomolu, Lagos, Nigeria
Salary : $ 84.57 per hour.
Company : Walmart
Job Type : Full-Time
- You supervise mid-level providers (nurse practitioners and physician assistants, as well as services for women’s health).
- Excellent communication skills and the capacity to empathize with patients are a must-have for every healthcare provider.
- Use the medical director’s proprietary medical techniques to assess and treat ED, PE, and other male sexually related health issues.
- Use and support a comprehensive clinical treatment paradigm developed and maintained by the team, which is targeted to help obese patients achieve their weight-loss goals.
- Collaborate with the medical director (CMO) on a regular basis to provide medical treatment to clients.
- Meaningful Use is defined as the use of certified EHR technology to improve quality, safety, efficiency, and eliminate health inequalities, as well as to engage patients and families in their health care, improve care coordination, and promote population and public health while maintaining privacy and security.
- It is possible to train and advise patients on health maintenance treatments, such as frequent physical examinations and healthy lifestyles.
- Compiles all necessary records and creates thorough reports in accordance with payer and/or Department of Labor guidelines, which include evaluation results, treatments provided assessment of patient response to therapy and treatment plan, and other relevant information.
- Makes required recommendations for procedures that cannot be done at the facility.
- Examine people on a regular basis to assess their health and discover any potential concerns.
- Current, valid license to practice medicine in the state where services are delivered (licensing must be current and in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are provided.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.
- Experience practicing primary care medicine in an outpatient environment for at least two (2) years is desired.
- Family medicine, occupational or preventive medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, or PM&R board certification is desirable. Prior expertise in Occupational Medicine would be desirable.
- The qualification of DOT/CDL Medical Examiners is required (Company will assist in obtaining if needed)