18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Personal Assistant/Estate Manager – Al ‘Abbāsīyah
An important part of the company’s growth plan will be carried out by the Real Estate Manager. New site selection will be handled by this person, who will do extensive market and competitive research, financial and statistical analysis, as well as the development of either a report.
Job Title : Personal Assistant/Estate Manager
Location : Al ‘Abbāsīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 24.41 per hour.
Company : Equity Point
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist construction department and development partners with new site due diligence, including dealing with local authorities.
- Keep an eye on the market to stay abreast of new retail opportunities and other variables that influence real estate choices.
- Maintaining control over lease terms, store performance, and rent payments on a monthly basis may be made easier with a portfolio master sheet. Excel is a need for this profession.
- Keeping track of and thoroughly examining the transaction’s financial elements is a must. By authorizing leases and other corporate transactions internally, it improves transactional efficiency.
- All real estate transactions including leasing and property rights are handled by this person.
- assists the company’s employees in locating and selecting a place to reside. Provides business team leaders and other stakeholders with alternatives and advice.
- In order to find and manage complex environmental concerns that develop throughout the course of commercial transactions in conjunction with environmental, health, and safety specialists
- Manages and keeps track of lease and option expiration dates. Contributes to the success of business teams and higher management by assisting them in the coordination of all lease activities such as renewals, relocating, and terminating leases. Coordination of new and closing locations, as well as the coordination of new and closing locations
- Collaboration with internal departments such as operations, transportation, finance, health and safety, and health and safety management is crucial in loss prevention and risk assessment.
- As part of your legal team, assist in the negotiation of all LOIs in order to accomplish the required strategic objectives and aid in the execution of any applicable leases, purchase contracts and other transactional documentation.
- you need to be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate well in English, both verbally and in writing, and to provide documents that are accurate, concise, comprehensive, and enlightening.
- Education from an accredited university and related experience totaling nine (9) years may be substituted for the required education and experience and may be interchangeable year-to-year; or any combination of education and experience totaling nine (9) years can substitute for the required education and experience.
- Knowledge of real estate transactional and contractual documents, such as leases, purchase agreements, due diligence reports, and construction contracts.
- Possessing the capacity to generate high-quality work in a fast-paced, flexible, and heavily-loaded setting.