19 Mar 2023
Full-Time PHARMACIST OR PHARMACY ASSISTANT – San Jose
Assistant Pharmacists are responsible for providing in-person and telephone customer service, directing new and refill prescriptions to the appropriate department, producing computerized or written labels for prescriptions and assisting pharmacy staff with secretarial responsibilities.
Job Title : PHARMACIST OR PHARMACY ASSISTANT
Location : San Jose, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 16.3 per hour.
Company : Costco Wholesale Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- The prescription must include the following information: name of medicine, dosage, strength, directions on how to use, amount to be prescribed, any specific instructions, and information on how to get a new prescription. Is aware that generic or therapeutic substitutions may be possible.
- Non-sterile and sterile products, as well as extemporaneous doses, are repackaged and/or labeled as directed by the pharmacist on the batch record.
- All medication storage rooms must be kept in line with Department of Health, The Joint Commission, and the State Board of Pharmacy standards, as well as any other applicable regulations and standards.
- The sale of prescriptions may be permitted once a patient’s identification has been validated, such as via a claim check or examination of a health plan card.
- It helps the product’s market, competition, customer needs, distribution, and corporate products to be better understood.
- It is recommended that deposits be made in the same amount by cash, credit card, and check. Before you shut up shop for the day, check the register for any errors and correct them.
- In order to achieve the goals of the pharmacy and the business, it is necessary to provide suitable pharmaceuticals, information and professional services in a helpful, caring, pleasant, and efficient manner.
- Keep a clean and tidy work environment by cleaning regularly and adhering to correct waste disposal practices is essential.
- As a result of an emergency, the person who is called in to cover sick calls, cover vacant positions, make changes to the workload, and work on projects is called in.
- Patient care sections filling floorstock requests, submitting charges to applicable cost centers and collecting supplies from wholesalers or other suppliers are just a few of this position’s many tasks.
- need to be a good leader: good organizational skills, independent and critical thinking skills, as well as good judgment.
- Working in a fast-paced, team-oriented atmosphere while keeping to stringent deadlines is a must.
- Assumed responsibility for a wide range of automated distribution activities and responsibilities is clearly shown by it.
- concerned about quality and is motivated to seek out flaws and inquire when anything seems to be wrong.
- To guarantee the timely delivery of medications and other pharmacy supplies to the patient locations. This category includes carts for cardiac, cardiac, and surgical emergencies, as well.