19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Pharmacy Sales Assistant – Al-Jīzah
Work under the direction of a certified pharmacist, the Pharmacy Assistant aids with pharmacy duties that do not need the pharmacist’s expertise. Included but not limited to filling units and repackaging, paying, keeping track of inventory and completing stock orders.
Job Title : Pharmacy Sales Assistant
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 16.61 per hour.
Company : Westchester Apothecary LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Using the batch record provided by the pharmacist, packages and labels sterile and non-sterile items, as well as dosages that are manufactured on the spot.
- Aids in getting a comprehensive grasp of the product market, rivals, consumer demands, distribution techniques, and services offered by the company.
- Strictly adhere to Department of Health, Joint Commission, and State Board of Pharmacy standards while storing pharmaceuticals.
- A claim check or inspection of a health plan card may be used to authenticate the patient’s identify before medications may be sold.
- Carry out a variety of responsibilities in an emergency situation, including sick call covering, vacant job replacement, workload changes, and project management
- Make sure that all payments, including cash, credit, and check, are made in the exact amount. At the end of the day, settle all of the transactions in the register and check for any errors.
- A clean and orderly work environment, frequent cleanings, and correct disposal processes are necessary.
- Verifies that the prescription contains the correct medicine name, strength, use instructions, dosage, any special instructions, and information on how to get a new prescription. Aware of the possibility of generic or therapeutic substitutes.
- When necessary, alert and reorder forms are filled out. Requests from patient care areas for floorstock are filled. Cost centers are charged, deliveries from wholesalers and other suppliers are verified for expiry dates, and charges are submitted to the appropriate cost centers.
- Helping members feel better about their health by providing them with the drugs and information they need and the professional services they deserve while also exemplifying the pharmacy’s goal and the organization’s vision.
- The ability to think critically and make sound decisions is essential to becoming a good leader and an effective manager.
- always on the lookout for errors and wants to fix them
- All designated automated distribution chores and responsibilities may be completed by this individual.
- In a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, you must be able to multitask and fulfill deadlines.
- To ensure timely delivery of medicine and other pharmacy supplies to the patient locations. Surgical, cardiac, and other emergency carts are included in this subcategory.