18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Pharmacy Technician – Kotri
Work under the direction of a certified pharmacist, the Pharmacy Assistant aids with pharmacy duties that do not need the pharmacist’s expertise. Included but not limited to filling units and repackaging, paying, keeping track of inventory and completing stock orders.
Job Title : Pharmacy Technician
Location : Kotri, Sindh, Pakistan
Salary : $ 15.43 per hour.
Company : Garnet Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- Prescriptions are only sold to patients whose identities have been verified via the use of a call slip, a claim check, a health plan card, or another form of patient identification.
- In the event of an emergency, perform a wide range of duties, such as sick call covering, vacancy replacement, workload shifts, and project management.
- Assure that all drug storage rooms are sufficiently and securely maintained in accordance with the norms of the Department of Health, The Joint Commission and the State Board of Pharmacy, among other criteria.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment, cleans the area on a regular basis, and follows proper disposal procedures.
- For the pharmacy to succeed and the company’s goals to be met, it is critical to provide the right prescriptions, information, and professional services in a kind, caring, pleasant, and efficient manner
- Verifies that the prescription lists the drug name, strength, directions for use, quantity to be given, any special instructions, and how many refills to get. Recognizes that there could be a generic or therapeutic substitution.
- Deal with all forms of payment, including cash, credit card, and check, right there at the point of sale. After your shift is over, check your daily register transactions for any irregularities and fix them as quickly as feasible.
- Forms are filled out to get notifications and to order new things when they need to do so. Patient care areas fill in a form to ask for floor stocks. People who work at cost centers get paid, deliveries are checked for expiration dates, and charges are sent to the right cost centers.
- In order to properly repackage and/or label extemporaneous dosages and sterile items, refer to the batch record provided by your pharmacist.
- Aids in acquiring a comprehensive awareness of the product’s market, rivals, consumer wants, distribution methods, and company offerings
- To guarantee the timely delivery of medications and other pharmacy supplies to patient regions. This includes carts for cardiac, cardiac, and surgical emergencies.
- be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities and good organizational abilities, as well as the ability to think critically and make sound decisions
- Exhibits knowledge and expertise in carrying out all of the automated distribution actions and responsibilities that have been assigned to them.
- Inquisitive; eager to find and correct mistakes; eager to investigate when anything looks to be incorrect..
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, team-oriented workplace while working on numerous assignments at the same time and keeping to rigorous deadlines