19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Principal Solutions Architect – Mirpur Mathelo
We need a Solution Architect to oversee multiple-site storage modernization. The System Architect will analyze, develop, plan, and deliver the new storage solution over this five-year contract.
Job Title : Principal Solutions Architect
Location : Mirpur Mathelo, Sindh, Pakistan
Salary : $ 75.79 per hour.
Company : MongoDB
Job Type : Full-Time
- Leading the development of novel capture solutions, balancing cost, time, function, quality, and other business issues Assist with capture strategy development, including value proposition formulation and marketing.
- In conjunction with business, enterprise, application, security, and infrastructure architects, create conceptual and logical product solution requirements for all levels (people, process, technology, and information).
- Working with both functional and technical requirements, as well as the selection of software, was part of your job description.
- Compliance with client’s IT architecture, including creation of specific solutions for public or private cloud platforms, integration with other systems and interfaces for these systems outside the organization
- Cloud-based solutions, system integration, and external interfaces may all be implemented in accordance with the client’s information technology architecture.
- Design and execute creative and inventive solutions that answer the technological problems defined by the client. Independently create and conduct novel research, as well as collaborate in a collaborative atmosphere across internal organizations.
- Create white papers, proposals, and briefings that show the organization’s thought leadership and support different marketing and business development efforts by talking to customers.
- R&D Project Managers are responsible for leading teams of researchers, data scientists, data engineers and software engineers to successfully complete complicated R&D projects.
- Work with possible sponsors (customers or internal champions) to acquire financing for future research initiatives based on the themes you’ve developed.
- Cross-functional architectural needs are met by architects working together with other architects in support of the product vision and in accordance with the solution and program incremental roadmaps.
- 10 years or more of experience in the field of information technology, with at least 5 of those years spent working in software development or application design. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related subject, or education and/or experience that is equivalent in nature and/or quantity. HS diploma or GED required
- Involvement in the creation of software designs, managing vendor assessments, and justifying technical recommendations are all examples of relevant experience.
- a Bachelor’s degree in conjunction with 12-15 years of previous relevant experience or a Master’s degree in conjunction with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience. Certifications earned within a field will be taken into consideration in addition to years of experience.
- This position entails developing new system builds, legacy improvements, build vs. purchase analysis, and integrating COTS software packages, SaaS or PaaS components.
- At least a decade’s worth of hands-on experience with data modeling, data engineering and feature engineering. Data analysis, modeling, and visualization packages in TensorFlow, Kera, Pytorch, Caffe, and Theano, as well as Python-based analytics construction and integration in both supervised and unsupervised deep learning models such as convolutional neural networks and recurrent neural networks.