Full-Time Private Banker – Bilaspur
The Banker is in charge of making sure that clients have a positive and memorable experience. You’ll be able to quickly identify appropriate solutions for clients and manage their accounts while providing value-added services. This position involves a dedication to long-term client relationships as well as the identification of new business opportunities. Processing and verifying transactions, as well as account maintenance, will be part of your obligations as a banker. Ensure that customers’ requests and inquiries are promptly responded, as well as cross-sell bank goods and services, are among the duties.
Job Title : Private Banker
Location : Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India
Salary : $ 22.05 per hour.
Company : Patelco Credit Union
Job Type : Full-Time
- A client’s financial condition may be made better by offering advice and recommending the right contacts.
- By asking the right questions and listening to the answers, you may gain a better understanding of the customer’s objectives.
- Carrying out a wide range of activities as required in the branch or department, including but not limited to: bank deposits and cash recovery, opening and shutting the office and vault, report preparation, and any other job functions that are necessary to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
- Secures the bank’s assets by accurately identifying clients, keeping customer information private, balancing at the end of each work day, and creating daily activity reports.
- Purchase and sell money from the vault as needed to maintain cash limits in teller drawers under control.
- Direct sales of consumer banking products and related services to support the Bank’s overall sales efforts.
- Maintaining a professional look and a well-organized desk in order to meet with clients on a regular basis.
- Maintain a thorough grasp of branch operations to ensure that all rules and procedures are adhered to.
- Check the endorsement, obtain proper identification, and confirm that the check is valid.
- Customers may come to you in person, through drive-up, night deposit, mail or online to do all of their banking activities.
- It is expected that the applicant will learn how to operate the teller machine and other equipment and software such as a calculator and a keyboard as well as an encoder and an image capture/scanner for Oscar (ATM cards).
- A college graduation is required, as well as 12 to 18 months of client engagement and sales experience, preferably in banking.
- Applicants must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- The most important parts of this job are customer relations, accuracy, speed, precision, flexibility, and judgement, as well as a nice, professional demeanor and the capacity to accomplish many tasks.
- Be well-informed about the obligations that are directly connected to retail divisions (deposit operations, client care, records management, etc.)