19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Private Equity Senior Associate – Rae Bareli
We’re looking for a Tax Associate to join our team. This position will help in the preparation of the company’s tax returns and give assistance during audits of the tax returns. Participate in the day-to-day operations of the company’s tax, accounting, and payroll departments. Accountable for managing all elements of our customers’ accounts, including customer service.
Job Title : Private Equity Senior Associate
Location : Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 26.01 per hour.
Company : Rockefeller Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Building a person’s legacy by assisting them in the areas of estate and gift tax preparation as well as charity giving and other volunteerism
- Preparation of tax returns, extensions and quarterly tax payments, including but not limited to monitoring of all compliance status and filing status.
- Compliance with corporate rules and processes, as well as relevant regulations and legislation, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering obligations.
- Design and execute initiatives to reach specified targets, find process improvements, and enhance the customer experience with the help of the company’s business areas and the marketing team.
- Develop your customer service and technical accounting abilities so that you may begin building a career that will provide you with limitless options now and tomorrow.
- Gaining experience in the field of accounting through learning how to create and record financial statements from bank accounts and other sources, as well as how to generate personal balance sheets and net worth statements.
- manage your time effectively and interact with others in an efficient and productive way, you should focus on developing your administrative, professional, and interpersonal abilities.
- Research and evaluate tax problems, write memos and client letters, and produce views and recommendations on a variety of tax concerns.
- Responsible for notifying management of any technique or process that does not fulfill regulatory standards, including fraud, whether suspected or verified.
- Withholding and franchise taxes, as well as the balances of income taxes owed and owed but not yet paid, should be examined in detail, as well as the balances of the general ledger accounts for the Tax Receivable Agreement (TRA).
- Knowledge of how to use the following devices: a telephone, a personal computer, a printer, a copy machine, and a fax machine. Computer literacy, including understanding of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software applications Advanced computer skills is helpful.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and CPA certification, as well as 3-6 years of tax experience gained through working for a large CPA firm and/or a public company’s corporate tax department.
- Understanding and interpreting safety regulations, operating and maintenance guidelines, and procedure manuals.. Being able to communicate effectively via the written word. Clearly and succinctly address questions from business employees and the general public. The ability to communicate successfully with people is a must. Possession of the ability to do basic math operations with whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals in all measurement units. The capacity to compute percentages, ratios, and rates, as well as to create and interpret bar graphs.
- A highly organized and flexible person with a track record of successfully managing many projects and procedures while achieving both internal and external deadlines.
- A dependable mode of transportation to and from work and other work-related activities, meetings, contacts with clients, etc., is required in order to efficiently accomplish the job duties.