19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Production & Inventory Control Administrator – Dipaculao
The position of Instructional Designer is presently open and we are looking for a competent candidate to join our team. The Instructional Designer will apply theory and research processes to design, develop, and implement accessible learning materials. He or she will collaborate with faculty to structure content, activities, and assessments in accordance with research-identified best practices in order to achieve the learning outcomes that have been identified.
Job Title : Production & Inventory Control Administrator
Location : Dipaculao, Aurora Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.88 per hour.
Company : Community Medical And Dental Care
Job Type : Full-Time
- Products must be moved from one site to another in a timely way. You’ll be in charge of inventory control at the Rome factory. The warehouse’s stock levels will be your responsibility, as well as shipping and receiving goods.
- Identifying and escalating potential opportunities to improve plant performance is critical to understanding processes and functional inter-dependencies.
- Assembles, confirms, and publishes daily and/or periodic inventory measurements with the goal of identifying patterns and so improving and maintaining inventory health.
- examining and interpreting the data, Reconciling inventory inconsistencies between DLX and SAP by going through all previous 24-hour inventory movements. Analyze the quality, damage, and liquidation of a product.
- Obtaining OM instructions for help in the clinic. Back orders should be communicated to clients. Maintains product sterility and reduces hoarding with the use of the FIFO (First In, First Out-rotational) method.
- assuring that all orders, both incoming and outgoing, are post-goods issued and post-goods received. adhering to food safety requirements by keeping a clean and sanitary kitchen
- Supporting the talent management process for hourly workers by actively being involved in their growth and training. helping to implement relevant initiatives and making certain that Diversity and Inclusion meet or surpass company criteria
- Requests PeopleSoft contact information and maintains the PeopleSoft integration page. Adjusts par levels as required to ensure enough product is available for booked patients.
- Every day, make sure that all of the implant trays and case carts are complete. Communication with core/equipment led to resolve missing listings.
- To find out what caused the variances, researchers look for the right process or behavior to blame. They then write down the information for future operational review.
- Competence to plan and manage work processes in a logical and methodical manner. The ability to handle various activities successfully, to prioritize work correctly, to adhere to established norms, procedures, and processes is required.
- In order to successfully transmit complicated and comprehensive information, such as the financial consequences for the organization of improper shift reporting, one must have strong oral and writing communication skills.
- Make sure that everyone in the organization follows the company’s safety policies and procedures, encourages safe behavior, and confronts potentially harmful situations head-on and constructively.
- Shows proficiency with technology in inventory and operating room environments. This course includes an introduction to computers. At an intermediate level, the ability to type properly and insert data Competence in the use of the PS and EPIC apps. Capability to use handheld technology and download data relevant to the electronic purchase order. Capable of using/texting a mobile phone in an operating room material environment.
- This job needs a person to stand, move, sit, and converse often. Hands and arms are often employed to touch, handle, or feel an object, as well as to extend their length. This position requires the movement or lifting of objects weighing 50-100 pounds.. This individual must be able to visually inspect and distribute papers.