19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Program Officer, Instructional Design – Doha
This is a great opportunity for a professional Instructional Designer to join our team. The Instructional Designer will use theory and research methods to design, create, and implement accessible learning materials, working with faculty to organize content, activities, and assessments, based on research-identified best practices to fulfill stated learning goals.
Job Title : Program Officer, Instructional Design
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 48.06 per hour.
Company : SyntagmaGroup
Job Type : Full-Time
- A variety of instructional aids, including e-learning and assessment tools such as quizzes and presentations as well as instructor manuals, videos and audio recordings are all examples of supporting resources that may be created.
- Produces properly written, clear, engaging internet or multimedia content by researching/organizing difficult material.
- staff will learn how to develop and deliver innovative, engaging e-learning courses to faculty and staff members via training in the necessary technical and educational abilities.
- In order to measure the usefulness of instructional programs, this tool provides evaluation features to analyze outcomes and ensure alignment with business goals.
- For online distribution, e-learning courses, instructional resources, and other electronic instructional content are being produced in accordance with adult learning theory.
- Investigate regional, national, and international educational needs, set educational objectives, and then collaborate with collaborators to provide current and engaging course materials.
- Analyzes audience/needs and creates performance goals, learning strategies, and instructional methodologies alongside instructional designers to offer engaging, high-quality solutions that are in line with the organization’s business goals. The instructional designer is responsible for this role.
- Make sure that the project and management procedures, instruction design standards and processes, and company brand style and standards, as well as compliance needs, are all in line with each other, as well.
- Organize and generate massive work on various projects in a fast-paced and uncertain setting.
- As a member of this team, you’ll be expected to stay abreast of new advances in the field’s technology and market, as well as to come up with creative ideas for improving both the instructional content of course materials and the operational efficiency of the department.
- Basic understanding of business and management concepts as they apply to strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, and leadership style.
- Commitment to improvement, creativity, and inventive thinking are all hallmarks of this change agent’s style.
- must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to influence members of both their sub-team and the wider program team.
- For the last two years, you have worked on multi-media instructional products that include visual, text, and audio components. are adept at using these aspects in a variety of contexts.
- Proficiency to use a keyboard, mouse, telephone, and headphone equipment to input data and navigate successfully, as well as listen while inputting information into the system.