19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Railcar Electrical Mechanic, Sheet Metal Worker – Qinā
It is your job to assist the manufacturing process by troubleshooting, preventing maintenance and repairs to machines used in the production process. Keeping the facilities safe and clean will be part of your responsibilities as well.
Job Title : Railcar Electrical Mechanic, Sheet Metal Worker
Location : Qinā, Qinā, Egypt
Salary : $ 24.16 per hour.
Company : Veterans Prime, Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Enable component manufacturing by working with software engineers to provide technical information.
- Troubleshoot and resolve tooling, material, program, equipment, and part specifications-related issues. Recognize and suggest improvements to component specifications that will enhance the machine’s capability.
- Using careful measurement, inspect finished units for flaws and assure conformity to requirements.
- Interprets verbal and written directions and requirements, as well as plans and lays out tasks.
- Make sure you follow safety rules like Lock-Out/Tag-Out (LOTO), Fall Protection, Confined Spaces, and the right way to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when you work (PPE)
- To create the specified numbers of component components, perform progressive turning, drilling, milling, and tapping operations of above-average complexity.
- Dismantle and install maintenance-related, repaired, or replacement components into the machine to ensure proper and safe operation.
- Maintain and operate machinery like lathes, mills, and grinders.
- In addition to utilizing hand tools and precise measuring devices, a machinist must set up and operate a range of manual and CNC machine equipment and do traditional shop calculations relating to project dimensions, tooling, and feeds.
- Identify the processes and steps necessary to make a product, as well as its dimensions, tolerances, and other engineering data by inspecting prototype parts and blueprints.
- Extensive experience with manual, semi-automatic, and automated tools and machinery, as well as programming (lathes, grinders etc.)
- Must be able to operate in temperatures as high as 120 degrees Fahrenheit, even in the middle of summer.
- Have the capacity to take precise measurements using precision equipment (e.g., calipers, micrometers, drop gages, and gage blocks).
- Prior experience as an Industrial Machinist with a solid understanding of machine technology, construction, operation, and power/control devices, as well as knowledge with metal working properties.
- Two years of work experience in a related field or an associate’s degree in mechanical, automotive, or machining, for example